Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Dillon Danis puts 2 conditions before 'betting' the whole purse on Logan Paul: 'I am a man of my word unlike you'

2023-09-21 18:59
Dillon Danis wants Logan Paul to repay the CryptoZoo victims their money as one of the conditions
Dillon Danis puts 2 conditions before 'betting' the whole purse on Logan Paul: 'I am a man of my word unlike you'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: In exchange for Logan Paul agreeing to his 2 conditions, Dillon Danis has promised to risk his whole bout purse. The Bellator MMA star's grudge bout with Paul has turned into one of the ugliest and most heated encounters in recent boxing memory following an extensive build-up.

The social media back-and-forth even resulted in Danis being issued a Temporary Restraining Order by Nina Agdal, the fiancee of his opponent. Agdal has sued Danis for $150,000 for the fighter's use of certain photographs in his online taunting of Logan Paul.

Two conditions by Dillon Danis

The 2 conditions put up by Dillon Danis are that Logan Paul must sign a contract for the pair to rematch in MMA and also pay back the 'victims' of the contentious 'Cryptozoo' scam that Paul was a part of.

"I am a man of my word unlike you, If you win, you get my purse, but it goes to the victims you scammed. And a signed contract in MMA," Danis stated in a cryptic post after their face-off video was released by DAZN.

The cryptocurrency game called Cryptozoo, which Paul co-founded, was described as a "rug pull" in a class action complaint filed in Texas this February, and is the subject of Danis' remarks about a "scam" from his competition.

This indicates that before selling their tokens for a profit, other founding members of the $ZOO token solicited public investment into the initiative.

Logan Paul’s take on the CryptoZoo scam

Logan Paul, however, has stated time and time again that he never sold his tokens or gained anything from the supposed "scam". This assertion is supported by publicly accessible wallets connected to Paul and his manager Jeff Levin, which have documents proving that neither ever sold any game tokens.

The Mirror has stated that the lawsuit, Civil Action No. 1:23-cv-110, has defined the whole situation as "a scheme in which an NFT developer solicits funds from prospective NFT purchasers promising them certain benefits. Once the purchasers’ funds are used to purchase the NFTs, the developers abruptly abandon the project and fail to deliver the promised benefits all while fraudulently retaining the purchasers’ funds."

However, Paul denied that he was involved in a "scam" and during the face-off video, he informed Danis, "I'm rectifying my situation, I didn't scam anyone. I never made a single dollar, I never sold a single token."

In the video, there is a brief phase where the pair's swearing has been censored before he adds, "I'm rectifying my situation actively."

Tags news