Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is xQc sharing a living space with Alinity? Kick star discusses residing with fellow streamer, Internet says 'bro is lucky'

2023-08-13 21:55
Many of xQc's supporters began speculating about the nature of his relationship with Alinity and whether they were contemplating living together
Is xQc sharing a living space with Alinity? Kick star discusses residing with fellow streamer, Internet says 'bro is lucky'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Felix Lengyel aka xQc, a prominent streamer on the Kick platform, commands a substantial following of over 430k loyal followers. His recent activities have grabbed the spotlight, particularly his time spent in Las Vegas alongside Adin Ross. Following his return from Vegas, he extended his stay at fellow streamer Pokelawls' residence.

However, xQc's presence at Pokelawls' home stirred up some drama, prompting his parents to also stay with him. Subsequently, xQc went live from Alinity's home sparking an intriguing and anticipatory tension among his fans.

In the wake of these events, many of xQc's supporters began speculating about the nature of his relationship with Alinity and whether they were contemplating living together or were simply friends. This article delves into these captivating questions, offering insights into the unfolding situation. Keep reading to uncover more details.

Is xQc sharing a living space with Alinity?

During xQc's livestream from Alinity's residence, his fans had numerous inquiries regarding his stay with Alinity.

At the outset of the stream, he made an attempt to address his current living arrangement, attributing his decision to not live with Pokelawls as a key factor. xQc said, "Chat, don't be f**king weird."

He continued, "Chat, alright guys I'm going to be... I don't care that it is a comeback stream after a break. I will stick behind the rules chat, don't be f**king weird. It is weird, do not, okay? I can't live at Poke's house. I can't go home, okay? And I had no options."

xQc elaborates on his choice to cohabitate with Alinity rather than rent a separate place "It just felt wasteful."

Having clarified his reasons for discontinuing his living arrangement with Pokelawls, xQc proceeded to disclose that Alinity had generously offered to assist him in finding a house. This offer stemmed from the fact that some of her acquaintances are involved in the real estate industry.

He asserted, "I thought I was going to go to Vegas, I looked at Vegas as a whole... I didn't know what to think about it, I thought it was kind of uh... and then Alinity has like friends that do real estate and like.." xQc delved deeper into the subject.

He expounded that despite possessing the financial means as a millionaire to rent his own space, he opted not to do so to avoid wastefulness. He explained that paying for a full six months' rent when he only needed accommodations for a single month felt excessive.

"Chat, I'm against doing wasteful s**t. I get it chat, I can afford it. Even could take a couple of days more of being off, and I would have to pay six months' rent for one month. It would have been in dozens of thousands of dollars for no reason. So it just felt wasteful dude, it felt wasteful..." he said.

xQc's fans trolled him saying 'bro is lucky'

After watching the video of xQc, Many of his fans took to the comment section and shared their views.

One fan said, "The two biggest reasons. He ain’t foolin nobody." Another fan wrote, "Wonder if that means they'll become common law?. I'm sure it will all work out."

The third user said, "Don't worry guys it's just a new temporary Latina caretaker!" The fourth user wrote, "From adapt to alinity.. Bro is lucky in woman department.."

The last user said, "i thought the one thing he learned from his previous relationship was to never trust women. now hes trusting real estates from women"

Tags news