Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Channing Tatum? Exploring height of Hollywood Mogul who transitioned from model to A-list actor

2023-09-18 16:21
Channing Tatum who is 3 inches taller than Brad Pitt was starstruck by his ‘Lost City’ co-star while getting into look of his character in the film
How tall is Channing Tatum? Exploring height of Hollywood Mogul who transitioned from model to A-list actor

Full NameChanning Matthew Tatum
Date of BirthApril 26, 1980
Age 43 (as of 2023)
Place of BirthCullman, Alabama
NationalityAmerican
Height6 ft and 1 in (1.85m) approx
Weight89 kgs (196 lbs) approx
Marital StatusDivorced
SpouseJenna Dewan (m. 2009-2019)
PartnerZoe Kravitz

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Channing Matthew Tatum, or simply Channing Tatum is an established Hollywood mogul, whose height is 6 feet and 1 inch (1.85 m/185 cm), as per IMDb.

He weighs around 89 kg (196 lbs). Back in 2022, when people wondered about Tatum's weight loss, the Alabama native opened up about getting in shape for the third installment of 'Magic Mike' in an interview on 'The Kelly Clarkson Show'.

According to Daily Mail, he said, "It's hard, Even if you do work out, to be in that kind of shape? It's not natural.''

The charismatic actor got a start when he was discovered by a Miami modeling scout while working as an exotic dancer in Tampa.

Channing Tatum or Brad Pitt: Who is taller?

William Bradley Pitt or simply Brad Pitt is one of the most powerful and influential people in the American entertainment industry, whose height is 5 feet and 11 inches (1.8 m/180 cm), as per Celebrity Heights.

He is a producer and actor who has won numerous awards, including two Academy Awards and a Primetime Emmy Award.

Tatum who is 3 inches taller than Brad Pitt was starstruck by his ‘Lost City’ co-star (Brad Pitt) while getting into the look of his character in the movie.

Back in 2022, Tatum had a conversation with Ellen DeGeneres during the release of his comedy in theaters.

At the time, the actor declared that he intended to emulate both a specific 1994 role of Academy Award winner Pitt as well as also with his character Alan/Dash.

According to Yahoo, he said, "I actually gave the note, I have to wear a wig for my cover-model look, Dash's look, and I was like, 'I just want to look like Legends of the Fall Brad Pitt."

"'Can you please make me that? Make me as close to that as you can possibly make me,'" he recalled at that time.

Regarding their friendship offscreen, Tatum said that Pitt is "everything you want him to be" in real life and that they had "ridden motorcycles" together.

"He's so funny in [The Lost City]," he added. "I think people just don't know how funny he is. I think he's done comedies, but nothing this broad," Tatum added.

Channing Tatum's height compared to rumors girlfriend Zoe Kravitz

According to hoodmwr, Zoe Kravitz's height is 5 feet and 1 inch (1.5 m/ 155 cm), making her 1 feet shorter than rumored boyfriend Channing Tatum.

Zoe Isabella Kravitz or simply Zoe Kravitz is an American actress, singer, and model. 'No Reservations', a romantic comedy movie, served as her acting debut.

She received nominations for her performance as Angel Salvadore in the superhero movie 'X-Men: First Class' which was believed to be her career breakthrough.

Back in 2021, Channing Tatum and Zoe Kravitz were the talk of town since they were the latest celebrity couple to take their relationship to the next level.

According to Parade, Channing Tatum and Zoe Kravitz have been together since summer 2021. Tatum and Kravitz met when she cast him in the woefully titled 'Pussy Island'.

According to Harper's Bazaar, she said, “Chan was my first choice, the one I thought of when I wrote this character."

Adding, “I just knew from Magic Mike and his live shows, I got the sense he’s a true feminist and I wanted to collaborate with someone who was clearly interested in exploring this subject matter.”