Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jesseca Dupart: 5 unknown facts about Da Brat’s wife who is pregnant

2023-05-15 18:28
The couple even had their own reality show, 'Brat Loves Judy', in which they both starred
Jesseca Dupart: 5 unknown facts about Da Brat’s wife who is pregnant

Rapper Shawntae Harris-Dupart Da Brat announced that she was expecting a child with Jesseca Dupart at the age of 48. The rapper and the businesswoman met in 2017 at an event for Judy's haircare company. After meeting and being in touch for a few years, Da Brat publicly came out and confirmed their relationship in March 2020.

The couple even had their own reality show, 'Brat Loves Judy', in which they both starred. Brat and Dupart got married in a 'fairytale-like wedding' in February 2022. "BLESSINGS all 2023," Brat wrote on Instagram while uploading numerous images of her growing belly. While there is much known about Da Brat, let's dig inside some unknown facts about her wife, Jesseca "Judy" Harris Dupart.

READ MORE

Da Brat and Jessica 'Judy' Harris-Dupart are expecting baby boy, announce in unique gender reveal party

Who is Da Brat? LisaRaye McCoy has strained relationship with rapper sister who came out as lesbian, here's why

5 unknown facts about Jesseca Dupart

Early life

Dupart grew up in New Orleans, Louisiana, and she still has a soft corner for the city. In a conversation with Philanthropy Women, she said, "Throughout my career I have donated to several businesses based in New Orleans, so I jumped at the opportunity to empower young girls as they are struggling during this virtual school year. I have always loved giving back to the community."

Founder of Kaleidoscope

Dupart is the founder and CEO of the beauty and haircare brand Kaleidoscope. According to the brand's website, Dupart has always enjoyed styling hair since her childhood. She began it by doing her father's and friends' hair as a child before emerging as the go-to hairstylist.

A best-selling author

Apart from enhancing her business from her hair brand, Harris-Dupart is also a best-selling author. In March 2019, the entrepreneur published the book 'When The Miracle Drops: How Instagram Helped Turn a Quick Fix Into A Million-Dollar Product'.

The book throws light on how the founder (Dupart) created a social media empire that acted as a catalyst in booming her business.

Strong presence on Instagram

As of May 2023, Dupart has 2.6 million followers on Instagram, where she openly shares her life, both professional and personal. In fact, saying this won't be wrong, that her large social media following contributed to Da Brat's decision to come out publicly about her pregnancy.

The couple is expecting a child through IVF

As per People, the couple announced in February 2023 that they were expecting their first child together. The baby was however conceived through IVF. It was also reported that Brat and Dupart used a secret sperm donor from a cryobank.

Tags news epcelebs