Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Today's Jenna Bush Hager's NSFW question about bizarre beauty product leaves co-host Hoda Kotb confused

2023-08-29 14:29
Jenna Bush Hager attempted to decipher the purpose of the odd beauty product as she proceeded to ask the odd question
'Today's Jenna Bush Hager's NSFW question about bizarre beauty product leaves co-host Hoda Kotb confused

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: During the 'Took Time' segment of the ‘Today’ show, Jenna Bush Hager recently confined to her co-host Hoda Kotb asking her the NSFW question, "Is this for your boobs?" about a bizarre-looking beauty product.

Naturally, the surprising query left the 59-year-old confused as Hager tried to use the product on live TV during the Thursday, August 24 episode, creating a hilarious environment.

Why did Jenna Bush Hager ask Hoda Kotb an NSFW question?

On Thursday’s episode of 'Today', Jenna Bush Hager and Hoda Kotb were hosting a segment called 'Took Time' in which the duo had to guess how to use several odd-looking beauty gadgets.

The items were discreetly concealed within numbered brown paper bags, leaving the talk show hosts clueless about their names or descriptions.

Among the mysterious products, a product that was essentially a tan cloth with two holes in the center particularly baffled the hosts. While Kotb was left entirely stumped, Hager ventured a couple of guesses in an attempt to decipher its purpose.

"Do your eyes go in there?" initially inquired the 41-year-old, experimenting by placing the enigmatic item over her face. Hager quickly realized, "Oh no, your eyes don't fit there," but her curiosity persisted.

Then she proceeded to ask the NSFW question, "Is this for your boobs?" while playfully positioning the item over her chest.

However, Kotb had her doubts about her co-host's guess, prompting them to seek assistance in identifying the peculiar product.

Their mystery was finally solved when it was revealed that the peculiar item was, in fact, an anti-wrinkle mask designed to wrap around the chin and head, with the holes serving as openings for the ears.

Kotb and Hager couldn't help but share a hearty laugh at their amusing confusion before seamlessly transitioning to the next segment.

Jenna Bush Hager isn’t afraid to share personal details

Jenna Bush Hager’s knack for raising eyebrows by sharing her candid comments on live television is nothing new.

Earlier in August, the mother of three openly admitted that she isn’t afraid to share personal details about herself during an interview with People.

"I don't worry about what I share about myself. Frankly, I am a pretty open book," said the daytime TV star.

Indeed, Hager’s on-air confessions have covered a wide range of topics, including moments like having "hanky panky" at the White House during her father, George W Bush's presidency.

Hoda Kotb also shared her initial reaction to Hager’s revelations, saying, "When I watched her drop those bombs on the desk, I was like, ‘Girl, what are you doing?’”

She added, "But she’s unabashedly herself. People spend their whole lives trying to get there, and she is exactly who she is."