Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate 'glad' to have Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins back on X: 'W for Elon and free speech'

2023-11-07 21:48
Political commentators Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson expressed their gratitude to X owner Elon Musk
Tristan Tate 'glad' to have Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins back on X: 'W for Elon and free speech'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate welcomed the reinstatement of UK political commentators Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson on X (formerly Twitter) and said that he's "glad to have all opinions in the public domain."

The reinstatement of Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson's X accounts marked a significant moment for free speech advocates.

As a response to a tweet asking why the accounts were banned, Elon Musk replied, "Free speech is allowed, provided laws are not broken." Hours later, the accounts resurfaced.

Tristan Tate calls for the return of Alex Jones

Tristan Tate, a two-time European Kickboxing champion and brother of the controversial influencer and four-time world champion kickboxer Andrew Tate, shared his thoughts on the matter.

Tate expressed his satisfaction with the return of Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson to the X platform.

Tate emphasized that while he and Tommy Robinson may hold differing views on certain topics, the essence of free speech should be upheld, allowing diverse opinions and voices in the public domain.

Tate also voiced his desire for conspiracy theorist Alex Jones to have his X account reinstated, highlighting the importance of preserving free speech.

Tristan Tate wrote, "I’m glad @TRobinsonNewEra and @KTHopkins are back on X. Alex jones next I hope. Me and Tommy disagree on some things, we agree on others. But free speech is free speech and I’m glad to have all opinions and voices in the public domain. W for X, Elon, and free speech."

Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson are back on X

Katie Hopkins took a moment to express her gratitude to X owner Elon Musk, acknowledging his role in their return. She thanked the X community for their support and emphasized the strength in unity, signaling a collective effort to fight for freedom.

She wrote, “Thank you @elonmusk And thank you to all the Twitter family who have brought Tommy & I back to @X Know this. You are not alone. We are many. And we are stronger together. The fight back for your freedom is on.”

Tommy Robinson, in one of his first posts since March 2018, extended his appreciation to Elon Musk for restoring his access to X. He touched upon his experiences of censorship, attacks, slander, and imprisonment for shedding light on uncomfortable truths that the government aims to conceal.

Robinson's return to X provides a platform for the public to be informed about the issues he has been raising.

He wrote, “I am grateful to @elonmusk for giving me my voice back at such an important time. I’ve been censored, attacked, slandered & imprisoned for shining a light on uncomfortable truths that our government wish to hide, the public are now aware I was telling the truth. We have lots to do.”

Tags news