Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Overtime Megan reveals school crush while giving sneak peek into her life in New York: ‘Wake up and survive the day'

2023-09-29 17:53
Overtime Megan opened up about her professional and personal life in an interview with Kate Mackz
Overtime Megan reveals school crush while giving sneak peek into her life in New York: ‘Wake up and survive the day'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Popular social media influencer Megan Eugenio, aka Overtime Megan, recently got candid about her personal and professional life while being in a conversation with Kate Mackz for her upcoming interview.

Eugenio was in the news earlier this year when she deleted her TikTok account after her private videos were leaked online. Apparently, the TikToker fell prey to a hacking incident.

Following this, she decided to make her Twitter account private and delete her TikTok.

Overtime Megan gets candid about her personal and professional life

Overtime Megan is a well-known TikToker and Instagram influencer who rose to fame through her captivating lip-syncs and dance videos.

In an Instagram reel, Megan Eugenio joins a walk with ‘The Running Interviewer’ Kate Mackz, where she gets candid about her life in New York, her work profile as a sports anchor at Overtime, and much more.

She says, "I don't think anyone knows my real name, I am from Boston and I have been living in New York for 5 years now."

Megan added, "After studying at Pace University I sent a DM to a friend about working in Overtime. I had nothing on my resume besides working in the YMCA. The school brought me here, Overtime made me stay here."

Mackz then asked, "What Overtime is? What does your company do?" She replied, "A social media outlet which has been going strong since 2016." However, Megan added that she joined the company in 2018.

Megan stated, "I started YouTube videos and then IG content, one thing turned into two things."

She added, "Now I work for a football league, basketball league and a show on Prime Video and also have one of the biggest women's sports platforms."

Megan Eugenio shares her advice to budding sports enthusiasts

The conversation between Eugenio and Mackz took an interesting turn when the TikToker revealed the reason behind her love for sports.

When asked about "what made her love sports?", she explained, "I developed a love for sports in the 5th grade. In the 6th grade, I had a crush, and he was a fan of the Miami Heat, Lebron James, Chris Bosh, so 12-year-old Megan started liking them too (she laughed)."

Regarding her workout routine, Megan mentioned, "Two months ago my workout was wake up and survive the day, walking five blocksteps, that's it."

In the final segment of the conversation, when asked about advice for aspiring sports enthusiasts, she responded, "Be confident, If you work in a male-dominated industry, it doesn't mean you are working in a male-owned industry."

Tags news