Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fanum surprises Kai Cenat with rooster during livestream prompting excitement among community, trolls say 'don’t eat your pet'

2023-10-06 20:55
During a recent livestream by Kai Cenat, Fanum surprised him by introducing a rooster
Fanum surprises Kai Cenat with rooster during livestream prompting excitement among community, trolls say 'don’t eat your pet'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK; During Kai Cenat's recent livestream, Fanum surprised him by bringing a rooster along. Initially hesitant to hold the rooster, Cenat mustered the courage to approach and carefully hold the bird, which seemed to be staring at him.

As the livestream progressed, both Cenat and Fanum interacted with the rooster, attempting to feed it vegetables.

However, the rooster's antics led both of them to chase after it, adding an extra element of excitement to the livestream. This playful interaction delighted fans and added to the lively atmosphere.

Kai Cenat shares amusing moment alongside Fanum and 'Twizzy'

During Kai Cenat's recent livestream, he appeared to be seated in a dimly lit room. Through his livestream monitor, he suddenly noticed someone standing behind him. It turned out to be Fanum, holding a rooster.

Initially, Cenat inquired about the rooster's name. Fanum promptly responded, "Twizzy." Fanum then tried to gently place the bird on Cenat's lap, reassuring him that it wouldn't fly and advising him to hold it gently.

Cenat was a bit apprehensive at first, but with Fanum's guidance, he learned how to hold the rooster.

Overcoming his initial fear, Cenat cradled the rooster on his lap and began describing its appearance and pondering why it seemed fixated on him. In a playful tone, Cenat asked Fanum where he had acquired all these animals.

As Cenat grew more comfortable, the rooster started to walk around on his lap. Fanum then took it from Cenat and showed off its feet, teasingly. Cenat jokingly asked if Fanum was planning to give it a pedicure.

They discussed breakfast options for Twizzy, with Cenat offering almonds and Fanum mentioning grapes and spinach.

Later, they placed Twizzy on the floor, and it began darting around the room. Both Cenat and Fanum chased after it. Cenat eventually inquired about the rooster's designated sleeping place.

Fanum explained that roosters don't need a bed and mentioned he'd set up a shelter near a tree, akin to a basketball court.

Cenat then humorously remarked that Twizzy was standing on his Wi-Fi, exclaiming, "He's up on my Wi-Fi! He's behind my PC! Oh my God, chat!" They both moved away from the computer to attend to Twizzy.

Internet reacts to Kai Cenat's playful gesture towards 'Twizzy'

The livestream clip of Fanum and Kai Cenat playing with a rooster quickly took the internet by storm, amassing thousands of views and likes. Many fans started sharing their perspectives in the comment sections.

One fan said, "Them trying to feed him is pure magical 😂 but s/o to Fanum for knowing how to raise a rooster 🐓. 😅 the conversation when they walked out of the room."

Another fan said, "Not gonna lie I'll be just like how Kai acting too fam no doubt 😅 usually I am afraid of animals but roosters idk it's just different"

A fan also said, "Someone please tell me the song that was about to play at 4:00, used to listen to it all the time, and it has been years so I forgot😂😂."

One user wrote, "Me and one person in chat are the only ones that seen that orb go across the screen."

Another user said, "@StyleS_ 6 days ago Bro Fanum pls don’t eat ur pet"

Tags news