Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'No need to entertain what they think': 'RHONJ' star Joe Gorga shades Joe Giudice in cryptic post over FBI fraud case

2023-06-06 12:19
'RHONJ' star Joe Gorga appears to address Joe Giudice's FBI allegations
'No need to entertain what they think': 'RHONJ' star Joe Gorga shades Joe Giudice in cryptic post over FBI fraud case

TOMS RIVER, NEW JERSEY: 'The Real Housewives of Jersey' star Joe Giudice made some serious accusations against his ex-brother-in-law Joe Gorga. However, Gorga seemingly addressed the claims in his latest cryptic social media post.

Gorga and Giudice's family feud often made headlines with multiple serious accusations and claims. However, this time Teresa's ex-husband, Joe, claimed that Gorga was teamed up with the FBI and revealed every detail about their tax fraud to send the couple to jail.

Joe Gorga shares cryptic post

Gorga recently took to his Instagram and shared a cryptic post. The reality star shared a photo of himself pointing towards a note that reads, "When you know what you know. There is no need to entertain what they think." However, alongside the photo, Gorga wrote, "No need to entertain", while adding hashtags, '#commonsense #loyalty #respect #reflection #givemeabreak #delusional.' Gorga's post came soon after Teresa's former husband Joe made accusations in the latest interview.

'No worries Joe we all know you 2 are right'

Gorga's latest post was backed by his fans. An Instagram user commented, "It’s embarrassing what Joe Giudice is saying. But hey, I guess he could use the paycheck." Another fan added, "I see opportunist red-faced/Botox Louie desperately attempting to replace Joe Gorga.., not happening!!" Another follower said, "Exactly, sometimes you have to realize that toxic relationships are better at a distance… Teresa is toxic and Louie is no better." Another user wrote, "They not only thinking it they saying it!😳" Another person penned, "Absolutely agree! You don’t have to explain yourself to people that act like clowns."

Joe Giudice claims Joe and Melissa Gorga worked with the FBI to put him in jail

During the latest episode of David Yontef's 'Behind the Velvet Rope' podcast, Teresa's former husband claimed that he is sure that Gorga and Melissa worked with the FBI to get the formerly married couple charged with fraud and put behind bars. He claimed, "When they came on the show, they were very good friends with my ex-partner's attorneys, who went to the feds, which I think Melissa and Joe were involved with because I know for a fact, from an ex-FBI guy that told me, all right, that was helping, and doing whatever. Joe continued, "He told me, 'Yes, he was behind the scenes with my ex-partner,' and whatnot." Joe further claimed that Gorga and Melissa went to the feds to feed the FBI all this information. However, he further admitted that he might have "cheated on some things on my tax returns. Who didn’t? You know what I mean?"

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.