Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Noah Schnapp? 'Stranger Things' actor once received mixed reactions from fans for his height

2023-09-10 15:15
'Stranger Things' actor Noah Cameron Schnapp's height is 5 feet 8 inches
How tall is Noah Schnapp? 'Stranger Things' actor once received mixed reactions from fans for his height

NameNoah Cameron Schnapp
Date of BirthOctober 3, 2004
Age18
Place of BirthNew York
Height5 ft 8 in (1.74 m or 174 cm) approx
Weight62 kg (137 lbs) approx
Net Worth$7 million
Marital StatusUnmarried
NationalityAmerican
Eye ColorBrown

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Noah Schnapp is 5 feet 8 inches (1.74 m or 174 cm) tall, according to IMDb. He is known for playing the role of Will Byers in the Netflix series ‘Stranger Things’.

In Steven Spielberg's historical thriller 'Bridge of Spies', Schnapp played Roger Donovan, and in the animation 'The Peanuts Movie', he provided Charlie Brown's voice. He has 26 million followers on Instagram and 1.2 million followers on X.

Noah Schnapp's height compared to best friend Millie Bobby Brown

Millie Bobby Brown’s height is 5 feet 3 inches (1.61 m or 161 cm), according to IMDb, and Noah Schnapp is 5 inches taller than her. The actress has had some famous roles in 'Stranger Things', 'Enola Holmes', 'Damsel', 'Modern Family', and others.

Schnapp talked about coming out as homosexual and how his family received it in August 2023. He added that he attempted to do it in person with Millie Bobby Brown, but this proved difficult.

When Schnapp discovered his sexuality, he initially told Chloe, his twin sister.

“She was ecstatic. She said that she would’ve hated the idea of me marrying another girl and having to compete with that girl for my attention. The fact that now it’ll be a guy, she was like, ‘Oh, he’ll be my best friend,” he informed Variety.

“In the end, I decided that if I was only out to my close circle, I would still feel like I’m hiding something. The only way to truly feel myself is to tell everyone,” Noah added.

He had a list of people that he had to come out to, which included Millie Bobby Brown.

'Whatever height, I support Noah Schnapp'

Noah Schnapp is not a tall actor and has an average height. Despite this, he has achieved a name in the film industry and fans support him regardless of his stature.

In 2017, a fan of Schnapp tweeted, “Awww Noah whatever height you are I still support you and think of you the same way as "The person who makes me smile.”

Moreover, many fans have often questioned him on X about his height, with several remarking they are of the same stature. A fan said, “How tall are you? I think we're the same height.” Another tweeted, “Can you imagine being the same height as noah schnapp bc i can relate.”