Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Jenna Bush Hager's husband? 'Today' host shares beach day family photos amid Fourth of July week celebration

2023-07-11 13:55
On Monday's ‘Today’ broadcast, host Jenna Bush Hager talked about a vacation she took on July 4 week with her husband, Henry, and their three children
Who is Jenna Bush Hager's husband? 'Today' host shares beach day family photos amid Fourth of July week celebration

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘Today with Jenna and Hoda’ host Jenna Bush Hager recently shared new photos from a family vacation with her husband, Henry Hager, and three children, Mila, Poppy, and Hal. She exclaimed her excitement and enjoyment during ‘Today’s segment with co-host, Hoda Kotb.

Jenna Bush Hager and Henry Hager share three kids together, Mila, 10, Poppy, 7, and Hal, 2. Her kids looked all grown up as they posed next to her and Henry. While Jenna, Mila, and Poppy wore patterned dresses, Henry and Hal went for button-down shirts and shorts, giving a perfect match for a family photo. Mila, Poppy, and Hal mirrored their mother's cheerful smiles in recent family photos. Jenna opted for a stylish blue and white ensemble, complemented by sleekly styled hair and gold necklaces. Known for her fashion sense, Jenna has consistently impressed with her choices, including a stunning off-the-shoulder dress by Cara Cara on a recent episode of ‘Today’. Her impeccable fashion taste extends beyond the show, evident in her vibrant and trendy summer vacation outfits.

Who is Jenna Bush Hager’s husband?

Henry Hager is currently the Managing Director at Waterous Energy Fund. He was born on May 10, 1978, in Richmond, Virginia, USA. Hager comes from a politically influential family, as his father, John H Hager, served as the Lieutenant Governor of Virginia. Henry Hager graduated from Wake Forest University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 2000. He later earned his Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia in 2008. Hager's professional career has included various roles in the political and business sectors. He worked as a senior aide in the White House Office of Political Affairs under President George W. Bush. He also served as an assistant to Karl Rove, the senior advisor to President Bush. Hager gained significant media attention when he married Jenna Bush, the daughter of former President George W Bush and former First Lady Laura Bush, on May 10, 2008.

‘We just had a really wonderful time’

On Monday, July 10 ‘Today with Jenna and Hoda’ broadcast, host Jenna Bush Hager talked about the vacation she took on July 4 week with her husband, Henry, and their three kids. She went on to explain, “I hung with everybody. Not my parents, but Henry’s mom, my kids. We did some swimming in the ocean. It was really fun”, as she shared photos which included Henry, Mila, Poppy, and Hal. Jenna shared multiple photos capturing precious moments of her children. One picture showcased Hal standing on a dock with his back to the camera, while another featured Mila standing confidently on a dock surrounded by rocks. Additionally, Jenna posted an adorable shot of Hal with his mouth open, holding a ball. These candid snapshots captured the joy and playfulness of the family's special moments. During the conversation, Hoda said, “I cannot believe how big Hal is. That’s crazy."

The photo of Mila on the rocks grabbed attention, with Jenna's sister, Barbara, mistaking Mila for Jenna herself. Jenna amusingly shared, “Barbara goes, 'Where were you in that sexy picture you posted?'” And I was like, “Excuse me?” She thought that Mila was me. And I'm like, “Thank you?”

Despite the mix-up, the family had a wonderful time and created lasting memories during their vacation. However, returning from the vacation and resuming her duties on ‘Today’ didn't go as smoothly for Jenna. After dropping off Mila at sleepaway camp on July 9, Jenna's flight was canceled, leading to a change of plans. She flew from Austin to Dallas, intending to then travel to Newark, New Jersey, but that flight was also canceled. Ultimately, she ended up taking a flight to Cincinnati. She revealed, “It was the only way I could get home this morning. I spent the night in the Cincinnati airport, and I was on a 5:58 flight, which got me here today”. "You were here just in time," Hoda commented.

Tags news