Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate: 'King of masculinity' grilled over misogynistic views and rape allegations during BBC interview

2023-06-02 15:29
Andrew Tate interacts with media for the first time after coming out of jail
Andrew Tate: 'King of masculinity' grilled over misogynistic views and rape allegations during BBC interview

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Controversial social media personality Andrew Tate has once again stirred up controversy through a highly contentious interview. The former kickboxing champion engaged in a confrontational conversation with the BBC, interviewing his residence in Romania, where he was placed under house arrest.

The former kickboxer has consistently drawn attention and generated controversy with his outspoken views and provocative statements. Known for his confrontational style, Tate has been a prominent figure on various social media platforms, often engaging in fiery debates and heated discussions.

'It would worry me if I was genuinely damaging the world'

The ongoing investigations surrounding Tate involve grave accusations, including human trafficking, rape, involvement in criminal gangs, and money laundering. During the interview, Tate faced direct inquiries regarding his alleged role in perpetuating rape culture and promoting misogyny.

As the interview unfolded, tensions ran high, and a fiery exchange ensued as Tate attempted to address the contentious matters of him being accused of promoting misogyny and the ongoing rape allegations with BBC.

The self-proclaimed 'Top G' commented, "These organizations and BBC who are going to sit here and pretend that I am the face of damaging the youth is absolutely garbage it's completely disingenuous. In fact, I've seen thousands and thousands of comments and have endless emails from women praising. Praising the fact that their sons are listening to me, the things I'm saying. It would worry me if I was genuinely damaging the world but, for you to sit here and say Andrew you become the most Googled man in the world you have billions of views. What you have done is come here with an agenda, you've come here with loaded questions, you've come here with things taken out of context. You come here with things that you don't understand are satirical."

'I am acting under the instruction of God'

In response to concerns raised by schoolteachers, senior police officials, and rights advocates regarding his impact, Tate brushed off these allegations as "absolute garbage." Furthermore, despite previous comments found on an earlier iteration of his online coaching course, Hustlers University, Tate vehemently denied ever confessing to emotionally manipulating women.

During the interview, Tate contended that certain remarks attributed to him were meant as sarcastic remarks. Additionally, he asserted that he sees himself as a positive influence in society, expressing the following sentiment. He said, "I genuinely believe I am acting under the instruction of God to do good things, and I want to make the world a better place.”

Tate has become notorious for his close affiliation with the promotion of misogynistic beliefs. Aged 36, this British individual has gained considerable fame and extensive visibility due to the viral spread of video clips featuring his highly contentious perspectives on various social media platforms. The surge in his popularity can largely be attributed to the dissemination of content that reinforces and perpetuates sexist ideologies.