Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Michael Strahan’s daughter OK? ‘GMA’ host’s eldest child Tanita Strahan mourns ‘heartbreaking’ loss of family member

2023-09-06 11:16
Friends and family rushed to support Tanita Strahan in the comment section of her post as she mourned the loss
Is Michael Strahan’s daughter OK? ‘GMA’ host’s eldest child Tanita Strahan mourns ‘heartbreaking’ loss of family member

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘Good Morning America’ star Michael Strahan’s oldest daughter Tanita Strahan has been feeling low as she recently revealed the loss of her dog in an emotional post on Instagram. However, she received a lot of support from friends and family, who believe that she will "get better in time."

The 31-year-old resides in Los Angeles and works as an illustrator, away from the hustle and bustle and the shadow of her father.

Tanita’s post revealed that her dog, Collin, was 11 years old when he died. Since her post, her friends and family rushed to console her with heartfelt comments and words of comfort.

Michael Strahan’s daughter Tanita mourns loss of her pet

Tanita shared a selection of shots with Collin over the course of several years. In all of the photos, one could see an adorable black dog, who seemed to live with Tanita away from Michael.

Many shots showed Tanita cuddling up to the happy-looking pooch, while others showed him with Tanita's partner, or enjoying the great outside.

Tanita, with a heavy heart, captioned the post, "Collin. My best friend. 11 years just doesn’t seem enough. Saying goodbye to you was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do. I was so lucky to have you in my life.

She continued, “Your personality was unmatched and I already miss hearing you yelling at us for food and snacks or your little footsteps following us around. Home doesn’t feel the same without you."

Towards the end, Tanita wrote, “I will love you forever, big boy. 04/20/2012 — 09/01/2023.”

Tanita seemed completely inconsolable but family and fans rushed to her side, trying to take the pain away as much as possible.

Family and fans console Michael Strahan’s daughter Tanita after the loss of her dog

It was difficult for Tanita to deal with the huge loss of a family member who had been with her for nearly 11 years. However, she had the comfort of people around her.

Her father’s co-star, Sara Haines, replied to Tanita’s heartbreaking post and said, “Oh Tanita…it breaks my heart to read this. I know how this feels. I promise you that it will get better in time. Sending big hugs your way.”

Another user wrote, “I'm so sorry dude! You guys gave him the best life possible and I know he loved you both to the fullest <3.”

A third said, “Omg. looks just like my pup. I can’t imagine the pain you’re going through right now. Thinkin bout you & I’m sooooo sorry.”

Her younger sister Sophia Strahan commented, “I’m so sorry Tanita. Thinking of you.” Another user added, “I am so sorry for your loss. To the next life.”

Tags news