Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat tricks Fanum with hilarious fart prank, fans say 'bro was flabbergasted'

2023-07-22 18:46
Kai Cenat entertained millions of his followers with a hilarious fart spray prank on housemate Fanum
Kai Cenat tricks Fanum with hilarious fart prank, fans say 'bro was flabbergasted'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kai Cenat, a popular Twitch streamer, has been making headlines lately as the cover star for Complex. In the interview, he candidly shared insights about his early life, family struggles, and his experiences with generating revenue during the initial stages of his streaming career.

As a prominent member of Any Means Possible (AMP), Cenat frequently collaborates with his fellow housemates during his Twitch streams. Recently, he gained massive attention for creating a hilarious 'Try not to laugh Challenge' video with his AMP housemates, Fanum and Duke Dennis, which resonated with millions of fans. Additionally, a recent viral video with his AMP housemate, Fanum, once again showcased Cenat's ability to make his fans burst out laughing with his engaging content.

‘My shorts smell like s**t, bro’

During a recent livestream by Cenat, there was a surprise visit from Fanum. Fanum entered Cenat's streaming room wearing a big green hoodie, laughing all the way. Cenat acknowledged his presence, and in a playful manner, he said, "You know, like the plug, bro. What you need." Then, Fanum walked up to the streaming area and joked, "Act up, get up, get done up. Wait, if he's down there, that means you got your a** out." Cenat replied with a laugh, "No, I don't."

After their amusing exchange, Fanum left Cenat's room, removed his hoodie and shorts, and playfully threw them back into the room. Cenat returned to the chat and resumed streaming. When Cenat noticed the thrown shorts, he decided to pull off a quick "Fart spray prank." The prank involved spraying fart spray into his shorts. Joking with his chat, Cenat said, "Chat, if his shorts are down to his... Yeah, what's that? Fill them? But I'm sure it smelled crazy." Soon after, Fanum realized the smell emanating from his shorts and exclaimed, "Oh my God, oh my, yo. Nah, bro, my shorts smell like s**t, bro." The hilarious moment left both Cenat and his viewers in stitches.

'Bro was flabbergasted'

After watching Kai Cenat's prank on Fanum, their fans flocked to the comment section. One fan said, "💀Kai’s face when he rips off his shorts💀" Another fan said, "Damn Kai getting a lil too comfortable with the Fanum tax😂. He lucky he ain’t bringing it back up after this one😂😂." The third user wrote, "“run up get done up” Fanum really be funny af 😂😂😂" One YouTube user said, "bro was flabbergasted when he saw them shorts fly in his room💀💀💀." The fifth user said, "Bro really gave his hoodie to Chunkz 😂."

Tags news