Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Moriah Plath block Ethan Plath? 'Welcome to Plathville' star reveals why siblings have not spoken in 'months'

2023-10-04 10:58
'Welcome to Plathville' star Moriah Plath's choice to leave the home she previously shared with Ethan and his wife Olivia sparked some turmoil
Why did Moriah Plath block Ethan Plath? 'Welcome to Plathville' star reveals why siblings have not spoken in 'months'

CAIRO, GEORGIA: Fans will learn that Moriah and Ethan Plath are seriously on the outs in a brand-new episode of the TLC series that airs Tuesday, October 3 at 10 pm ET/PT. The connection between the siblings worsens in the new episode of 'Welcome to Plathville', as Moriah admits that she and her brother haven't spoken in "months."

The conflict started when Moriah decided to leave the Tampa, Florida, house she had previously occupied with Olivia Plath, Moriah's ex-best friend, and Ethan. The relocation occurs in the midst of a strained relationship between Moriah, Olivia, and Kim Plath, Ethan's mother.

In a preview from the forthcoming episode, which will air on TLC on Tuesday, October 3 at 10 pm ET/PT, Moriah says, "It's been a few months since I've spoken to Ethan."

"He was calling me every, like, all the time. And every time he would call me, it was, I wasn't even given the chance to speak, wasn't listened to, and he would just yell at me", she says. "I didn't know what else to do but just block him."

Despite their ongoing animosity, Moriah finds it "sad" that her brother is relocating to Minnesota. However, she isn't quite ready to patch things up.

Finally, she asks herself, "What else can I do? Like, I'm over it, and it is what it is, and one-day things will be in a better place, and we can talk, but that's not today, and that's too bad."

While eating lunch with her sister, Lydia Plath offers her opinion on the controversy.

She says to the camera, "I know it's a little touchy for Moriah right now, and I totally get that. Just hoping that everyone can work through things."

Where is 'Welcome to Plathville' Season 5 star Moriah Plath now?

As shown in Season 5 of 'Welcome to Plathville', Moriah took significant action. The two had grown quite close, and the 21-year-old moved in with Ethan and Olivia. Moriah was kicked out from Kim and Barry Plath's home in season 2.

Additionally, Olivia disobeyed the Plaths. She originally intrigued Moriah as well, but it seems that her contemporary way of life corrupted Ethan. Together with Ethan, Moriah, Olivia, and Olivia's brother, Nathan Meggs, they rented a home. For quite a period, Moriah lived with Olivia and Ethan; but, as shown in Season 5, she made the decision to move out.

When Olivia and Ethan spent a lot of time in Europe, Moriah left. Both Olivia and Ethan were astonished by the abrupt change.

It's unknown exactly what Moriah will do next. But it appears that she intends to stay in Tampa, Florida. According to her Instagram, she and the puppy she acquired in 2022 reside in a brand-new flat in Florida.

What happened between 'Welcome to Plathville' Season 5 stars Moriah Plath and Olivia Plath?

Moriah informed her father that Olivia had plagiarized her song and was now reaping the rewards of her toil. Olivia had volunteered to assist Moriah by offering expert photography, so she could better promote her music, as she has been committed to making music for a number of years.

As opposed to releasing it through the singer's account, Olivia, according to Moriah, used her photographs and her music. Olivia received full administrative control of the song and received all the track's earnings. After Moriah's unsuccessful attempt to acquire possession, they exchanged legal threats, and Olivia removed the music.

'Welcome to Plathville' Season 5 airs on Tuesdays at 10 pm ET on TLC.