Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans defend Megyn Kelly as she reveals being 'annoyed' with press refusing to recognize her as a 'journalist'

2023-09-25 14:18
Fans come to Megyn Kelly's rescue after she discloses that certain members of the press do not refer to her as a 'real journalist'
Fans defend Megyn Kelly as she reveals being 'annoyed' with press refusing to recognize her as a 'journalist'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Megyn Kelly recently revealed on her podcast, ‘The Megyn Kelly Show’ that some members of the press, especially the “left-wing” folks refused to call her a real “journalist.”

The 52-year-old was speaking to her guest Dan Bongino, author of 'The Gift of Failure', about the sorry state of journalism and the decline of the “corporate press.”

During the episode, Kelly and Bongino also discussed the freedom that comes with being part of independent media but more importantly how it poses a bigger challenge for any independent journalist to prosper.

But when Kelly revealed that her work isn’t recognized as the work of a “journalist," fans sprung to action and defended her with all their might.

Megyn Kelly reveals Left Wingers do not call her a ‘journalist’

Kelly has been reeling from the effects of her explosive interview with Donald Trump where she entertained and hosted the former POTUS when he was being shunned by many left-wingers.

While since the interview, many have praised Kelly for bringing on Trump on her podcast, a lot of them were slamming her for giving a podium to a troublesome figure who might soon be in jail.

Kelly addressed this issue on her podcast, disclosing that she does get “annoyed” when the press “refuses to call” her a “journalist”

However, she shot back at those comments and said, “I’m a journalist and a commentator but I am absolutely a journalist and the fact that I do commentary on the news doesn’t diminish that.”

Kelly was rather upset at the press and questioned them whether they would call CNN’s Don Lemon just a “talk show host” as they did to her.

She continued, “They called that guy [Don Lemon] a journalist but they refuse to use this term when they’re writing about me Dan and it’s always the left-wing publications and they are always trying to undermine you."

Fans raise support for Megyn Kelly after press refuses to call her a ‘journalist’

Kelly’s ardent fans didn’t like the idea of the press not referring to her as a “journalist.”

After Kelly’s remarks, the fans shot back at the press and the left-wing publications as well.

One said, “You absolutely do not have to explain yourself, for years you have honestly reported the news and spoke from your heart. I'm proud to say I grew up with one of the greatest journalists in history"

A second wrote, “She's better than MSNBC” while a third said, “We love you screw them!!!!”

A fourth speaking of the left-wing publications wrote, “Megyn you are one of the few journalists of quality. They are simply being replaced and do not like it!”

Another had Kelly’s back and said, “We know what’s up. We have your back, Megyn!”

Tags news