Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Princess Eugenie hailed for not ditching Prince Harry during coronation and posting his photos

2023-05-09 23:49
Princess Eugenie acknowledged cousin Prince Harry's presence at King Charles III's coronation while reflecting on the momentous occasion in her post
Princess Eugenie hailed for not ditching Prince Harry during coronation and posting his photos

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM: Princess Eugenie wowed at the coronation in a navy blue dress, complemented by a matching coat, hat, and shoes. Husband Jack Brooksbank joined in with a black suit and blue tie, perfectly matching his wife's attire.

Throughout the festivities leading up to the coronation, Princess Eugenie had a number of stylish moments. King Charles III's niece displayed her developing baby bulge during the coronation feast while wearing a white outfit with black stripes.

RELATED ARTICLES

'Miss you terribly': Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie share heartfelt tribute to their 'beloved grannie' Queen Elizabeth II

'Plotting Megxit 2.0': Princess Eugenie reportedly moving to US after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

‘Yesterday meant so much to me’

It is anticipated that Eugenie will give birth to her second child in 2023. The Princess took to her social media account to share the news of her pregnancy. Her Royal Highness also shared an Instagram post with her observations of the day following the conclusion of the coronation ceremony. She said that she and other onlookers had a great deal invested in the King's wonderful celebration.

The caption read, "Yesterday meant so much to me, as I'm sure it did to so many watching. What a magical celebration for The King, The Queen, our country, and the Commonwealth. The day was such a reflection of dedication and service to our country."

Eugenie can be seen standing next to her sister Princess Beatrice and cousin Prince Harry in several pictures. The images also include Beatrice and Eugenie's spouses, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi and Jack Brooksbank, respectively.

Princess Eugenie's 'inclusive' ways wins hearts

After all the pettiness and rancor of the royal feud following Megxit, Princess Eugenie's inclusion of Prince Harry in her tweet was praised by royal admirers who commented on the post. One of the commentators commented, "He's been iced out for the most part, so it's wonderful to see your support." Another wrote, "I'm glad you included Harry in the photos you chose."

Jack Brooksbank was praised for how he handled Prince Harry before, during and after the coronation ceremony. Fans saw that he treated Princess Eugenie's cousin like a sincere friend, flashing genuine smiles and having quiet conversations.

While his wife Meghan Markle stayed in Los Angeles with their children, Archie and Lilibet, Prince Harry went to his father's coronation ceremony alone. Prince Harry left the abbey by himself in a car shortly after the coronation ceremony was over and drove to the airport to fly home to the United States.