Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Fox & Friends' stars welcome Lawrence Jones on his first day as fourth co-host on morning show: 'We couldn't be happier'

2023-09-19 14:19
Host Ainsley Earhardt shared some of the love and support through an Instagram post as well
'Fox & Friends' stars welcome Lawrence Jones on his first day as fourth co-host on morning show: 'We couldn't be happier'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: 'Fox & Friends' host has made a new addition to their weekday lineup on the curvy couch with Lawrence B Jones.

On Thursday, September 14, it was announced on the morning show that he would be joining the crew with veteran hosts Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade alongside Ainsley Earhardt.

The Monday, September 18, episode marked Jones' first official working day on the Fox News show.

His seniors, who are now his co-hosts, had a warm welcome for their all-new host after years of maintaining the same trio.

Lawrence Jones is welcomed to the 'Fox & Friends' family

The three Fox News hosts welcomed their new colleague with much excitement.

To that, Jones revealed on the latest broadcast how supportive his seniors at the network have been in getting him this far in his career.

"Thank you all so much for having me," Jones said.

He added, "Thank you all for giving me the opportunity when I did my first National TV here. You welcomed me with open arms then and I know you guys have been so supportive already."

Host Doocy related Jones' joining to the "first day of school" after returning from a week-long leave for the summer as it felt like they got a new classmate.

The new host also said that he felt like he is "already a part of the family and the bosses just made it official with paperwork."

Jones has been the enterprise reporter for the morning show since 2021 and has now taken over a permanent position as a regular.

Host Earhardt shared some of the love and support through an Instagram post as well which showed a selfie of the new weekday regulars set.

Her caption read: "Look who has joined the team and the #curvycouch!! Lawrence is here and we couldn’t be happier. @lawrencebjones3 @foxnews @foxandfriends #family Watch the Fox News Channel from 6-9 AM ET."

Lawrence Jones talks about moving to New York

Doocy mentioned how he had spent his time off work in Jones' hometown Dallas and brought up how it must be difficult for him to do a back and forth to the Big Apple for his morning work hours now.

"At least I have my New York family here," Jones revealed, "I have spent half the holidays at Sean Hannity's house just because I couldn't make it back home. So, I'm just gonna do the same thing now."

Jones has previously made multiple appearances on Hannity's show as a guest.