Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Selling Sunset' star Bre Tiesi says Nick Cannon has 'super sperm' as their baby boy is 'brilliant'

2023-05-21 12:16
In the latest episode of 'Selling Sunset', Bre Tiesi said she doesn't depend on baby daddy NickCannon to financially support her or their child
'Selling Sunset' star Bre Tiesi says Nick Cannon has 'super sperm' as their baby boy is 'brilliant'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Bre Tiesi is reaffirming Nick Cannon's previous assertion about his "super sperm" during a conversation on the third episode of 'Selling Sunset's sixth season. The 32-year-old real estate agent, who recently joined the show, was questioned by her co-stars about her relationship with the 42-year-old Cannon, with whom she has a 10-month-old son named Legendary Love.

"Obviously he's very busy too in his career, how does he spread himself like that?" costar Heather Rae El Moussa asked Tiesi. "We know he's spreading himself. But that's not what we're talking about," Tiesi laughed in response. "He's got a lot of stops to make," added Amanza Smith, to which Tiesi joked, "Yeah, I mean girl, it's like Christmas, it's like Santa." When asked if Cannon plans his pregnancies, she shrugged and said, "He definitely has super sperm because my child is brilliant."

READ MORE

'I got a nursery in my office': Nick Cannon reveals 'super strong' co-parenting skills and focus on daughter Onyx

Nick Cannon admits mixing up Mother's Day cards for his 6 baby mamas so here's a guide for him

'Nick is not my sugar daddy'

Tiesi emphasized that she doesn't depend on Cannon, who has fathered 11 other children, to financially support her or their child. "I take care of myself," she says. "If my son needs something, or we do, I ask, that's all I have to do. I know he's a good dad and Nick is not my sugar daddy, Nick is not the reason I'm where I'm at."

Despite being the newest member of 'Selling Sunset', Tiesi quickly became a topic of conversation among the returning agents, who were curious about the dynamics of her relationship with the host of 'The Masked Singer'. "My situation's interesting," Tiesi said in the season's third episode. "I don't know if I would say I'm single, I've been in — I don't want to call it open, but open relationship." When asked if she would consider it a "polyamorous relationship," Tiesi replied, "I don't know about that. I just know we had a baby, we're really happy, so I'm really happy in my relationship now."

'I've practiced birth control, and people still got pregnant'

Cannon has previously claimed to have "super sperm" during an episode of 'Howie Mandel Does Stuff', stating that despite using birth control, people still got pregnant. "I'm gonna be honest, I got some super sperm or something 'cause I've practiced birth control, and people still got pregnant," he told Mandel.

Tags news