Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Hot' Paige Spiranac sets Internet on fire with her 2024 calendar pics in golden bikini: 'Just wow'

2023-10-11 15:53
Paige Spiranac shared a sizzling hot snap from her 2024 calendar with fans on platform X
'Hot' Paige Spiranac sets Internet on fire with her 2024 calendar pics in golden bikini: 'Just wow'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Former golfer turned influencer Paige Spiranac unleashed her sizzling looks by sharing a glimpse from her 2024 calendar. Her fans and followers have understandably gone ga-ga over the glamorous photo.

At 30 years old, Spiranac is praised for her captivating golf videos, distinctive attire, sports analysis, and, notably, her outspoken personality.

Paige Spiranac 'officially' launches her 2024 calendar

Paige Spiranac took to her X account on October 9 to share a few preview image from her 2024 calendar. The pro golfer teased the release of her annual calendar.

Spiranac, who has more than 3.9 million followers on Instagram, expressed her excitement. She wrote, “My 2024 calendar drops tomorrow, and I’m so excited! I hope you’re excited, too."

She posted a picture of herself posing in a tiny two-piece swimming suit (bikini) amid the jungle to her followers. Her blonde hair falls, her face in loose waves, and a drawstring pulled firmly around her hips accentuates her perfect curves.

The golf educator operates OnlyPaige, a platform whose name is a play on the popular X-rated OnlyFans site. However, admirers who want to see the social media sensation daily can buy a calendar featuring twelve glossy pictures of her best shots to date.

Spiranac's fans can purchase the 2024 Calendar Bundle, an extensive package boasting over 500 items. This includes golf tutorials, exclusive photos, giveaways, and additional perks.

Paige Spiranac gets over 1 million view for calendar photo

Impressively, there were about 1.4 million views on Spiranac's tweet and around 25.9K "likes". A user wrote, "I was expecting this to be more golf-related." The second user wrote, "Too hot to be here."

The third user wrote, "Just wow! OM GAWD!" The fourth user wrote," You are the spark that ignites me Beautiful Adorable."

The fifth user wrote, "damn, even if that's the picture for February, at least we get 29 days in 2024."

Tags news