Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat voices displeasure over GloRilla's classic 'Cha Cha Cha' remake: 'I love Glo but no'

2023-10-05 14:54
Kai Cenat disapproves of GloRilla's interpolation in new song
Kai Cenat voices displeasure over GloRilla's classic 'Cha Cha Cha' remake: 'I love Glo but no'

ATLANTA: Streamer Kai Cenat critiques the new GloRilla and Fivio Foreign collaboration.

The ever-popular streamer and social media sensation, Kai Cenat, has recently made headlines for his candid critique of GloRilla and Fivio Foreign's latest track, 'Cha Cha Cha.' Known for his unfiltered opinions and entertaining reactions, Kai did not hold back when expressing his disappointment with the new song.

Kai's unfiltered reaction

'Cha Cha Cha' is a track that blends an array of diverse musical elements. It samples J. Cole's 'Album of the Year (Freestyle),' incorporates an interpolation of the classic dance track 'Cha-Cha Slide' by the late legend Mr. C The Slide Man, and introduces drill elements thanks to Fivio Foreign's involvement.

Although the track's innovative fusion of styles might have captivated some listeners, it failed to make an impression on Kai Cenat.

In response to the track, Kai made it clear that he has a deep appreciation for GloRilla, but he left no room for doubt by emphatically stating, "I love Glo, bro. I love Glo but no."

Over the past year, Kai Cenat has seen his streaming career skyrocket, gaining a massive following and achieving remarkable success. The 21-year-old New Yorker has had the privilege of meeting some of the biggest names in the music and social media industries, making his journey in the digital realm truly remarkable.

Teasing exciting collaborations

Kai Cenat dropped hints about possible collaborations, sparking excitement among his fans. A potential collaboration that has stirred anticipation involves none other than the acclaimed artist Travis Scott.

The two artists recently connected and formed a bond, leading to speculation about a future joint stream. Travis Scott had previously given a shoutout to Kai on his Instagram story, adding to the growing excitement about the prospect of their collaboration.

Additionally, another music icon, Drake, could also make an appearance on Kai's stream. Cenat disclosed details of their conversations, sharing Drake's eagerness to visit and collaborate.

Kai's talent for reacting to music has been a key factor in his rise to stardom, and his associations with major artists persist in propelling him to even greater heights.

Kai Cenat's journey from a New York-based streamer to a multi-millionaire content creator continues to captivate audiences worldwide, with his candid commentary and exciting collaborations keeping fans eagerly awaiting what's next.

Tags news