Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Alexia from Miami dodged a bullet': Luis Ruelas wanting to pursue 'RHOM' star doesn't sit well with 'RHONJ' fans

2023-05-31 13:57
Apparently, Teresa Giudice was not Luis Ruelas' first choice for a date; he preferred someone from a different Real Housewives city
'Alexia from Miami dodged a bullet': Luis Ruelas wanting to pursue 'RHOM' star doesn't sit well with 'RHONJ' fans

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: During the 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 13 reunion, Teresa Giudice responded to the claims that her husband "wanted to go out with" someone from a different Real Housewives city. Viewers flocked to social media in response to the fresh allegations, mostly startled.

Although 'Vanderpump Rules' may be hogging the attention during its three-part reunion, with the second part coming to audiences on May 31, we mustn't forget the intriguing and forced gettogether between the women of 'RHONJ'. Despite the fact that this is a slower season than others, Andy Cohen is guaranteed to bring out the drama in the women when they sit down with him tonight to talk about everything in Season 13. The latest season featured significant changes in the lives of the women on 'RHONJ,' including Teresa's marriage proposal to her now-husband Luis Ruelas, and Dolores Catania's relationship to her new Irish partner. Before dating Teresa, did Luis make an effort to woo another Real Housewife?

'He knew who you were when he met you'

Teresa and Melissa Gorga, sisters-in-law, rekindled their quarrel during the reunion after being separated for several months. The two were bickering about Teresa's August wedding to Luis, and at one point, Melissa claimed that Luis had seen a different Real Housewives cast member before meeting the 'RHONJ' OG back in 2020.

"He knew who you were when he met you... He knows Alexia, too," Melissa said, alluding to RHOM's Alexia Nepola. "He knew you guys."

Teresa refuted Melissa's remark, claiming that "his son told him" who she was. Teresa said something similar in an episode of her 'Namaste B$tches' podcast in 2022, explaining, "When I met [Luis], his son [Luis Jr.], told him, he's like, 'Dad, [do] you know who you just met?' And that's when, afterward, when he Googled me and looked me up. Because, at first, he didn't know who I was."

In the case of Alexia, host Andy inquired about Luis' link to a 'The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip' Season 3 cast member. "He wanted to go out with Alexia from [The Real Housewives of] Miami?" Andy inquired, and Margaret Josephs said, "Yes."

"It was before he met you," Melissa said to her sister-in-law, who had her own take on the situation.

"You're a liar!" Teresa replied. While Melissa and Teresa may disagree on how Alexia and Luis know each other, Teresa has long documented her close bond with the Miami resident.

'So Louie was lurking other Housewives before Teresa?'

After learning the truth fans took to Twitter as they wrote, "So Louie was lurking other Housewives before Teresa? Alexia from Miami dodged a bullet." Another person chimed in, "My take from today: Louie wanted to date Alexia from #RHOM That says a-lot!!" One user noted, "Alexia would’ve seen right through Louie and not even give him the time of day!" A fourth user tweeted, "Luis 1000% targeted Tre just like Brooks 1000% targeted Vicki And he struck gold with Tre because she’s too dumb, gullible and afraid to be alone that she will never leave him… congrats Luis."

On Reddit, a person wrote, "Alexia admitted that Louie tried to get with her. That’s not a lie. I believe he targeted Teresa and was looking for a come up." One user believes, "OMG. He definitely has a personality disorder. I am not a doctor. Just an observation. No need to yell at me. Opinion only." Another added, "I remember this. Its so clear that him and his family were aware and probably schemed to land some housewives money."

Second part of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' to air on June 6 at 8 PM ET on Bravo.

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online