Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate shares screenshots of his ex seeking forgiveness, wonders if she'll press human trafficking charges

2023-09-29 18:21
Andrew Tate has always maintained a shroud of privacy around his romantic affairs
Andrew Tate shares screenshots of his ex seeking forgiveness, wonders if she'll press human trafficking charges

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the polarizing and contentious influencer, recently shared screenshots of his text conversations with his former girlfriend, whom he had evicted from his estate.

Tate, who has always maintained a shroud of privacy around his romantic affairs, has rarely offered insights into his relationships, as per his dedicated followers.

In a recent incident, Andrew Tate delved into his past, recounting an experience with a former girlfriend who used to join him on his private jet, often for extravagant and showy purposes. He also described this as a dating strategy employed by some women.

Andrew Tate calls out his ex-girlfriend

In a recent post on X, Tate chose to divulge certain screenshots from a conversation with his former girlfriend.

Within these exchanges, his ex-girlfriend sought forgiveness for an unspecified matter that had transpired between herself and Tate.

As he addressed the contents of the chat messages, Tate made it known that the individual in question was a former girlfriend whom he had requested to vacate his residence approximately five years ago.

He expressed curiosity about whether she had taken the initiative to contact DIICOT and level allegations of human trafficking against him.

Tate wrote, "This is an ex-girlfriend of mine that I kicked out the house about 5 years ago. I wonder if she has spoken to Diicot and accused me of human trafficking yet."

Andrew Tate makes misogynistic comment about women

In a subsequent tweet, Tate made a statement that was widely criticized for its misogynistic undertones and controversial nature by the online community and even his fans.

In this tweet, he not only expressed his preference but also reinforced troubling stereotypes by suggesting that he finds women more attractive when they unquestioningly believe the falsehoods men present to them.

Tags news