Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How old is Tarek el Moussa? HGTV star feels like he has 'lived many lives' as he celebrates birthday

2023-08-22 18:00
'Flip or Flop' star Tarek el Moussa acknowledges the importance of lessons learned in life on his 42nd birthday
How old is Tarek el Moussa? HGTV star feels like he has 'lived many lives' as he celebrates birthday

NEWPORT, CALIFORNIA: 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek el Moussa recently celebrated his 42nd birthday in the company of friends and family.

Over the course of his birthday celebrations, Moussa took a moment to reflect on his life, marriage, and money and posted a video of the same on his Instagram profile. The HGTV star's remarks suggest that he is grateful for all that he has in life.

'Flip or Flop' star Tarek el Moussa feels like he's lived many lives

Moussa took to his Instagram to share his 42nd birthday celebrations. While reflecting on his life, marriage, and money, Moussa stated that he feels as if he has lived multiple lives during the course of his lifetime. The varied experiences that he has had lend credibility to his statement.

He said, "I’m 42 today…Two marriages, one divorce, three kids, multiple tv shows, 2 different cancers, back surgery, investments, and multiple brands and businesses. These are some of the bigger things I’ve done during my 42 years here on earth."

HGTV star Tarek el Moussa celebrates his 42nd birthday

However, everything was not served to him on a platter and he had to work hard to get where he is today. On this note, he added, "One of the biggest lessons I’ve learned in my life is everything is so much harder than we are told and so much harder than we think."

Dwelling on this lesson learned in life, Moussa also remarked, "I also learned, that if you keep going, the hard becomes easy and you can really accomplish almost anything you want. Reflecting on my life, I feel like I’ve lived many.

"It’s crazy to think 10 years ago I was mentally and physically ill and today I’m no bullshit the happiest and healthiest I’ve ever been. I have a loving family and incredible friends and coworkers. I wake up excited about life every day. My 20 year old self would be proud."

Several users expressed their love and admiration for Moussa's humility and gratitude for life.

One user commented, "Happy Birthday, Tarek! Peace is one of the most important things and it comes from God."

Another user wrote about Moussa being her inspiration, "Love your story and seeing posts from you and Heather about work, family, life and how you both do it all! Inspiring!"

Who is Tarek el Moussa?

Moussa is a real estate investor and television personality, widely known for co-hosting HGTV's hit show 'Flip or Flop' along with his ex-wife Christina Hall. He graduated from Sunny Hills High School in Fullerton, California. He married real-estate agent and actress Heather Rae Young in 2021.