Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Sister Wives' star Janelle Brown 'disgusted' after Christine Brown 'abandons' her over David Woolley romance

2023-06-16 10:59
'Sister Wives' star Janelle Brown finds Christine Brown and David Woolley's relationship 'repulsive'
'Sister Wives' star Janelle Brown 'disgusted' after Christine Brown 'abandons' her over David Woolley romance

FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA: 'Sister Wives' star Janelle Brown and Christine Brown are best friends. But, has the entry of a new man ruined their friendship? After calling it quit with Kody Brown, Christine, and Janelle were seen going their separate ways. Christine found love once again as David Woolley walked into her life.

But, the blooming romance seems to have left Janelle lonely. She is now enjoying her own company after being "abandoned" by her friend. Does this mean that Christine and Janelle's friendship has been ruined?

stark street pizza squarespace. Serving Portland with the best pizza since 1965. Family owned pizza restaurant serving old school pizza for over 50 years. We.

Why is Janelle Brown 'disgusted' by Christine Brown?

Janelle was not pleased with Christine being romantically involved with David, The Sun reports. It is mainly because Christine has been spending most of her time these days with her fiance. Because of the same, Janelle might not be getting the chance to be with one of her closest friends. A source told the outlet, "Janelle is really disgusted with Christine." The source claimed that Janelle is not supportive of Christine's relationship with David. "She finds it repulsive. It's not appropriate for her at all," the source claimed. After being public about her relationship with David and indeed spending most of her quality time with him made Janelle felt "abandoned." The source said, "Janelle feels Christine abandoned the whole Sister Wives covenant."

stark street pizza squarespace. Serving Portland with the best pizza since 1965. Family owned pizza restaurant serving old school pizza for over 50 years. We.

Janelle Brown is traveling solo after 'abandonment' from Christine Brown

Janelle is often seen accompanied by her friend Christine on the trips. However, the same did not happen this time. Janelle was seen traveling solo to Nashville. The reality star shared a photo of ice cream on her social media on Wednesday, saying, "In Nashville for the Plexus convention and the hotel has banana pudding gelato. I had to have some. I see a theme coming on this weekend. Love me some banana pudding." Besides traveling, Janelle is also focussing on her weight loss journey. The star is often seen sharing her weight loss journey on social media. Moreover, as she promotes Plexus, Janelle shares with her fans her diet secrets. After returning from a road trip with her daughter Savanah, Janelle showed off the home-cooked pizza.

A week before Janelle uploaded a video where she was letting her fans about the benefits of Plexus as she took the road trip with her daughter. Janelle wrote, "What a great road trip to Maddie's. I'll say they get easier and easier, especially when I'm giving my body what it needs." She then added the benefits, "Balancing blood sugar, sustainable energy without caffeine spikes, and helping with any brain fog or lag, I might experience."