Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Stunna 4 Vegas slammed for shouting at Monaleo moments after birth of their first child: 'Stop screaming'

2023-05-27 09:27
In the video, Stunna 4 Vegas appeared visibly stressed during the birth and even banged on a window a few times
Stunna 4 Vegas slammed for shouting at Monaleo moments after birth of their first child: 'Stop screaming'

HOUSTON, TEXAS: In April 2023, 'Wild 'n Out' star Monaleo, the talented rapper known for her hits like 'Ridgemont Baby,' thrilled her fans with an exciting announcement. She revealed that she and her boyfriend, Stunna 4 Vegas, were eagerly anticipating the arrival of their first child together. In a captivating Instagram post, the MTV star Monaleo showcased her stunning maternity shoot photos, radiating joy and anticipation. Stunna 4 Vegas also took to social media to express his delight, sharing a heartfelt post featuring a sonogram, a beaming snapshot of Monaleo cradling her belly, and a delightful series of images capturing him proudly posing with her growing bump.

Forward to May 21, 2023, and Monaleo joyfully welcomed her precious bundle of joy into the world, just days before the highly anticipated release of her first LP on May 29. Sharing the intimate moments of her home birth in a heartfelt video, Monaleo's followers were captivated. However, amidst the celebration, fans couldn't help but raise concerns about Stunna 4 Vegas's reaction. Startled by the intense emotions of the moment, he was caught on camera passionately exclaiming, asking if Monaleo could hear him, immediately after witnessing the miracle of their child's birth.

RELATED ARTICLES

'Wild 'n Out': New video shows why Azealia Banks publicly slammed the show

Who is Alyssa Scott? Pregnant 'Wild 'N Out' model confirms she's expecting a son with Nick Cannon

Stunna 4 Vegas and Monaleo welcome first child

Monaleo and Stunna welcomed their first child into the world through home birth. Monaleo shared her excitement, saying, "In the midst of dropping my first project, I'm celebrating the birth of my sweet baby." She described her intense 48-hour labor and the natural water birth she had without any epidural. She debated whether to share this experience but considered it her greatest accomplishment. She expressed gratitude for the amazing women in her life who served as her doulas and her wonderful midwife, Katina, who took care of her throughout her journey as a mother.

During the home birth, Stunna, Monaleo's midwife, and her doulas were present. Monaleo continued her caption, expressing her love and appreciation for Stunna, her best friend. She wrote, "To my best friend @stunna4vegas thank you for supporting me , uplifting me, catering to my every need. always putting me first and always encouraging me to reach heights i never thought i could. i’m so glad we got to share this beautiful experience together. i love you more than life!!!!!!!" In a heartfelt message to her newborn in the caption, Monaleo said, "you had the happiest most amazing birth days. Welcome to the world. I can't wait for you to experience it, the good and the bad. I promise to create the safest space for you to be the super nova you are. Mama loves you stinky."

'Relax, she just pushed a baby out'

In the video, Stunna appeared visibly stressed during the birth and even banged on a window a few times. At one point, he screamed at Monaleo, asking if she could hear him. This didn't go well with their fans.

One fan commented, "Yeah, I heard that part, but he could've used a more neutral tone, lol. But if she likes it, we love it." Another fan expressed their concern, saying, "Calm down! Stop banging on the window and stuff. We need peace." Some fans pointed out how they would have reacted differently, with one saying, "Man, I would have told him to be cool if he started screaming and banging on windows, haha." Another user humorously remarked, " 'DO YOU HEAR ME TALKING TO YOU?!' Yeah, 'cause you're yelling, haha." One user expressed their frustration, saying, "If he doesn't leave that girl alone and stop screaming." Another fan shared their excitement, exclaiming, "I'm yelling at my phone, screaming, 'Calm HER down, Stunna! Don't yell We know you're excited, haha!"

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news