Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kamala Harris called ‘laughing stock’ after Fox News’ Sean Hannity shares Dean Philips' ‘dump’ on VP

2023-11-24 12:21
Phillips, a wealthy businessman serving his third term as a House Democrat, recently declared a long-shot primary challenge against President Biden
Kamala Harris called ‘laughing stock’ after Fox News’ Sean Hannity shares Dean Philips' ‘dump’ on VP

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Rep Dean Phillips, 2024 Democratic presential candidate recently asserted in an interview with The Atlantic that voters lack confidence in Vice President Kamala Harris's ability to succeed President Joe Biden.

Phillips, a wealthy businessman serving his third term as a House Democrat, recently declared a long-shot primary challenge against President Biden.

Nevertheless, he has tried to strike a balance by avoiding excessive criticism of Biden and Harris.

Instead, Phillips seeks to position himself as an alternative option for Democratic primary voters in the 2024 election.

Following this matter, Fox News host Sean Hannity took to X (formerly Twitter) and shared Phillips "dumps" on Harris.

Apparently, the internet also took a brutal jab at Harris as several X users called her a "threat" to America.

Sean Hannity reports on Dean Phillips ‘dumps’ on Kamala Harris

Fox News anchor Sean Hannity took to X and wrote, “PHILLIPS: 'She is not well-prepared, doesn’t have the right disposition and the right competencies to execute that office...Harris’s approval numbers are even worse than Biden’s.'"

Hannity’s tweet featured an article titled, “DEAN DUMPS ON KAMALA: Biden Dem Challenger Says Harris 'Not Well-Prepared' to Lead.”

In the article, it was stated that Dean Phillips took a dig at Kamala Harris, saying, “I hear from others who know her a lot better than I do that many think she’s not well positioned.”

“She is not well-prepared, doesn’t have the right disposition and the right competencies to execute that office.” Phillips also stated, “Harris’s approval numbers are even worse than Biden’s.”

He continued, “It’s pretty clear that she’s not somebody people have faith in.”

Phillips took a cautious approach, refraining from overtly and explicitly criticizing Harris.

He asserted, "From my personal experiences, I’ve not seen those deficiencies," expressing doubt that President Joe Biden would "ever replace Vice President Harris on the ticket."

Despite the fact that Phillips' comments echo a sentiment widely held by many Americans, his critique sparked backlash on social media, with some individuals going so far as to demand an apology.

A CNN commentator and Democratic strategist Karen Finney said on X, “Dean Phillips should apologize - hiding behind the well-worn ‘people are saying’ and leaning in to gossip over your own experience for the sake of scoring cheap political points is not leadership.”

Also, Robert Garcia, former mayor of Long Beach, California said, “Apparently Dean Phillips is floundering so hard that he’s now resorting to attacking Vice-President Harris. He better keep the VP’s name out of his mouth and apologize. No one will support him so he’s going to torch his entire reputation on the way out. Sad to see.”

Internet calls Kamala Harris a ‘laughing stock’

Soon after Sean Hannity reported on Dean Phillips' dig on Kamala Harris, many X users slammed the Vice President.

One person wrote, “I wonder how she feels knowing that she got the job because she is equity hire not based on merit!!!”

A critic straightforwardly denounced Harris, stating, "She is definitely not fit for the office she now holds and is light years away from being a President."

Another echoed this sentiment, expressing, "She is a laughing stock for the USA - so shameful."

Another individual criticized Harris, stating, "She should be put back in the corner she came from!"

A user wrote, “I've never seen her say, or do something of substance. She smiles and shakes her head a lot though. Kamala is almost as scary as Biden, they are definitely a double threat to America!”

Another individual criticized Harris, stating, "She should be put back on the corner she came from!"