Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat's viral Twitch clip lands him role in 'Good Burger 2': 'So crazy'

2023-10-31 12:27
The highly anticipated sequel to the cult classic 'Good Burger' has been making headlines, and Kai Cenat will join an array of notable celebrities appearing in the movie
Kai Cenat's viral Twitch clip lands him role in 'Good Burger 2': 'So crazy'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Leading Twitch streamer Kai Cenat is all to make his movie debut with a role in 'Good Burger 2'.

The highly anticipated sequel to the cult classic 'Good Burger' has been making headlines, and the streamer will join an array of notable celebrities appearing in the movie, including Al Roker, Nicole Byer, Yung Gravy, Mark Cuban, and Carmen Electra.

This star-studded ensemble has been decided to keep in line with the tradition of the original 'Good Burger', which featured cameo appearances from several celebrities, including Carmen Electra, Sinbad, George Clinton, and Shaquille O'Neal.

In the recently released trailer for 'Good Burger 2', it's evident that Kai Cenat plays a disgruntled Good Burger customer dissatisfied with his culinary experience.

Alongside him, the movie features Lori Beth Denberg and Josh Server, who also starred in the first 'Good Burger' movie.

Kel Mitchell, who played a central role in the original film, promised that the sequel would be full of surprises.

He told Entertainment Weekly, "We just wanted to make sure that this was a fun watch for everyone who has watched us over the years."

Kai Cenat reveals how viral clip catapulted him to 'Good Burger 2'

In a live Twitch reaction to the 'Good Burger 2' trailer, Cenat excitedly shared how he landed the role that marks his debut in the world of cinema.

Expressing his desire to act in movies as early as July 2023, Cenat was thrilled to see his dreams come to life when he appeared in the trailer.

While watching the trailer, he couldn't contain his excitement and exclaimed, "I'm in 'Good Burger 2'."

He went on to reveal the intriguing story of how he secured the role. Cenat explained that a viral clip of him discussing the upcoming movie on Twitch caught the attention of the right people.

Cenat said, “You wanna know what’s so crazy? Chat if you remember there’s a clip on Twitch of people saying Kai would be good in Good Burger.”

"A girl called me [right after] and asked if I wanted to be in Good Burger 2," he shared.

Twitch streamer Kai Cenat praised for landing role in 'Good Burger 2'

The Twitch community has spoken, and it's clear that Kai Cenat holds a special place in the hearts of many. His journey from a beloved streamer to a budding actor in 'Good Burger 2' has not gone unnoticed, and his fans are showering him with admiration.

One enthusiastic user expressed their astonishment over the news and said, "Bro no glazing but I don’t think I would’ve ever thought a streamer would have this much success."

Another user shared their joy for Kai's achievements and wrote, "I'm so happy for him. Lately, I have seen more and more good things coming his way. Praise the Lord. Good for him."

The news of Kai Cenat's role in 'Good Burger 2' also sparked excitement and disbelief among his fans and on X, formerly Twitter.

One social media user tweeted, "Kai really becoming an actor now." Another user wrote, "Nah that’s tuff kai in good burger This is so fye bro."

Tags news