Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Noelia Voigt? Miss Utah becomes first Venezuelan-American to be crowned Miss USA in 2023 pageant

2023-09-30 20:58
After battling it out with 50 contestants for the crown of Miss USA, Noelia Voigt has her eyes set on the Miss Universe title
Who is Noelia Voigt? Miss Utah becomes first Venezuelan-American to be crowned Miss USA in 2023 pageant

RENO, NEVADA: Miss Utah Noelia Voigt, 23, has been crowned Miss USA 2023 after the competition at the Grand Sierra Resort on October 29.

She was presented with the coveted crown by Morgan Romano, who took over the Miss USA 2022 title after original winner R'Bonney Gabriel became Miss Universe in January 2023.

Miss Hawaii Savannah Gankiewicz and Miss Wisconsin Alexis Loomans took the places of runner-up and second runner-up, respectively, in the competition.

Miss USA 2023 pageant saw Laylah Rose, a fashion designer and CEO of the VIP Pageantry television network, as the new Miss USA president.

Days before the pageant, Voigt wrote on Instagram, "The past seven years of my pageant journey have all led me to this moment. I usually have a bit of nerves before interview, but right now, I feel completely at peace. I can’t wait to get into that room, connect with the judges, and show them 100% of who Noelia is!"

Noelia Voigt is first Venezuelan-American to win Miss USA pageant

In July, Voight became the first Venezuelan-American to receive the title of Miss Utah. Now, with the Miss USA title, she becomes the first Venezuelan-American to win the pageant itself.

Back when she was crowned Miss Utah, she had announced on Instagram, "I am honored to be the first Venezuelan-American woman to hold the title of Miss Utah USA, and I am truly looking forward to breaking barriers and bridging the gap between communities by being able to speak Spanish and connect with the large Hispanic population in Utah."

What does Noelia Voigt do?

Born in Florida to Jacqueline Briceno and Jack Voigt, Noelia Voigt is a lady of many talents.

She is a licensed esthetician, a certified eyelash technician, and a student of interior design as well as real estate and project management.

Voigt has worked at Iron City Lash Bar in Birmingham, has been a consultant for RH Birmingham in the field of interior design, and is a published author as well.

Is Noelia Voigt dating someone?

The new Miss USA has not confirmed having a boyfriend and is officially single.

What's next for Miss USA Noelia Voigt?

After battling it out with 50 contestants for the crown of Miss USA, Noelia Voigt has her eyes set on the Miss Universe title.

The Miss Universe 2023 pageant is scheduled to be held on November 18 in El Salvador.

Tags news