Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jenna Ortega lights up internet with viral cigarette video, leaving fans smoky with disappointment

2023-05-27 21:53
The 20-year-old was spotted smoking in public with a female friend which left many surprised, thinking it was probably the first time they saw their favourite star doing so
Jenna Ortega lights up internet with viral cigarette video, leaving fans smoky with disappointment

NOTTING HILL, LONDON: Jenna Ortega's cigarette-smoking video caused an online uproar as fans were shocked by the unexpected scene featuring the 'Wednesday' star, 20, conversing with actress Gideon Adlon. According to Gossip Bae, the actress was filmed on a midday trip in London's Notting Hill.

For the informal outing, Ortega, who had her breakout moment on the popular Netflix series, wore a black shirt and khaki trousers. She finished the image by wearing shades and a shoulder bag that were also black.

RELATED ARTICLES

'So Proud': Fans in frenzy as 'Wednesday' star, Jenna Ortega set to host NBC's 'SNL' for the first time

'Will have nothing to punch up!': Writers on strike mock Jenna Ortega for taking credit for 'Wednesday's character improvisation'

'20-year-old smoking full-blown cigarettes'

The video, which has received an astounding close to 30 million views since it was released, elicited conflicting reactions from fans. "I wonder how people born after 1997 start smoking cigarettes. With all the vapes available and flavors like cotton candy and gummy bear, what makes you go buy a pack of Marlboros?" one Twitter user questioned. "20-year-old smoking full-blown cigarettes???? Crazy."

"Irdgaf that she smokes. However, I believe that non-Americans must understand that in the US, young people smoking cigarettes is essentially unheard of and is thought to be a pretty uncool activity". Another person said, "Like, until I came to Europe and realized how prevalent it was, I had no idea people my age still smoked cigarettes.

Owning guns but not cigarettes?

Others, though, did not consider it to be a huge concern. A fan said that she was "literally just smoking as if this generation isn't filled with people who vape 24/7". One person observed, "Y'all own guns in the US but draw the line when someone is smoking a cigarette". Meanwhile, Jenna is still silent on the subject.

Jenna Ortega recently made headlines in connection with season 2 of the Netflix series Wednesday, in which she made a hint that the upcoming season could not have a love triangle but instead focus more on horror. She noted that they had already started working on the idea and had hired a few fresh authors.

Tags news epcelebs