Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Logan Paul accused of scamming investors? WWE star blocks YouTuber who labeled him 'evil'

2023-08-05 12:56
Mutahar aka SomeOrdinaryGamers criticized Logan Paul for not compensating individuals impacted by the failed NFT project
Is Logan Paul accused of scamming investors? WWE star blocks YouTuber who labeled him 'evil'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Logan Paul continues to draw criticism for his CryptoZoo rug-pull. Recently, Mutahar Anas aka 'SomeOrdinaryGamers' labeled Paul an 'incredibly evil person'.

Mutahar, who posted a video on his YouTube channel with the title 'Logan Paul Is An Incredibly Evil Person' criticized Paul for not compensating individuals impacted by the failed NFT project. Subsequently, the WWE star blocked Mutahar on Twitter. So here's everything to know about their ongoing online feud.

'All I wanted was a refund'

On Friday, August 4, Mutahar revealed that Paul had blocked him by sharing a screenshot on Twitter. At the time of writing, the tweet had more than 2.5 million views. The YouTuber captioned the post by stating, "All I wanted was a refund :("

Logan Paul has received a lot of backlash because it was claimed that he was involved in a cryptocurrency scam that cost users of his NFT-based software over $2 million in investments. Creators like Steven 'Coffeezilla' and Charlie 'MoistCr1TiKaL' have spoken out about this issue. The newest addition to the roster of critics looks to be SomeOrdinaryGamers.

In his latest YouTube video, Mutahar said, "Look at the amount of money he's made through like WWE and Prime and guys, am I brain dead if I'm saying this, is this not cause for him to just pay that money back? Can he not actually unironically dig out of his own personal savings and just pay the refund back?" He added, "This is where it gets to the point where it's like, unironically like, actually evil. That's what it comes down to." Well, it seems like this didn't go well with Paul who eventually blocked Mutahar.

'This should be forwarded to some agency'

Fans flocked to the comment section after Mutahar's tweet went viral. A user wrote, "Logan Paul: “Maybe if I block all my mad customers, they’ll disappear.” The second user wrote, "Is prime any good? I always see it in stock but I never bought one." The third user wrote, "This should be forwarded to some agency to investigate. He's clearly not going to refund anyone. His intention originally was: Promise he'd sort it and hope the boxing fights would sweep everything under the rug.'' The fourth user wrote, "I think he may be wanting a refund for the alleged crypto scam Paul ran. He said he would refund the money and hasn't yet."