Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is AJ Allmendinger? Paige Spiranac discusses Kaulig Racing driver’s golf skills: 'Size does not matter'

2023-07-20 19:53
Paige Spiranac claimed that she has not seen AJ's golf skills, 'I mean, I haven't seen his golf swing yet... we may have to hit the range to see'
Who is AJ Allmendinger? Paige Spiranac discusses Kaulig Racing driver’s golf skills: 'Size does not matter'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Spiranac, a well-known golf influencer was recently spotted golfing with Kaulig Racing president Chase Rice and 16 Chevrolet driver AJ Allmendinger. Spiranac later discussed AJ's golfing skills in NASCAR's video.

The Kaulig Companies is the title sponsor of the PGA Tour Golf tournament, which will be held at the Firestone Country Club from July 13 to July 16. The competition showcases the top athletes, including Spiranac, a golfer-turned-social media personality.

Who is AJ Allmendinger?

Anthony James Allmendinger, also known as "The Dinger," is a professional stock car racer. He races in the NASCAR Cup Series as well as the NASCAR Xfinity Series. Allmendinger started his career on the open-wheel circuit before moving on to work for Team Red Bull, Richard Petty Motorsports, Penske Racing, Phoenix Racing, and JTG Daugherty Racing. In 2021, he returned to full-time driving and contested in the 24 Hours of Daytona for Michael Shank's squad.

Kaulig Racing confirmed on October 5, 2022, that AJ would drive the No 16 full-time in 2023, his first full-time Cup season since 2018. AJ continued to race part-time in the Xfinity Series. He won in the Circuit of the Americas and in Nashville.

'Size does not matter, guys'

The Kaulig Companies Championship is a Senior PGA Tour event for senior golfers, while Spiranac and other NASCAR stars competed in a pro-am tournament before the competition began with the first round. Singer, Chase Rice mocked AJ before the tournament began by labeling him a terrible golfer.

The video begins with a NASCAR reporter asking AJ a question, "AJ, are you getting tips from the pro already? Are you (pointing to Paige) helping him out?" Spiranac responded, "I am trying to, I am trying to, but he doesn't listen."

The reporter further asked, "Matt said you are the best golfer in his stable, is that true?" AJ replied to it by saying, "I swing a lot. But, but it takes a lot of effort." However, Rice popped up and said, "He's a terrible golfer."

Spiranac then claimed that she has not seen AJ's golf skills, "I mean, I haven't seen his golf swing yet... we may have to hit the range to see..." The reporter then mentioned AJ's height, which is 5'6". However, according to Spiranac, most professional golfers are around 5'8". She went on to say, "Size Does Not Matter, Guys."