Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHONY' Season 14: Sai De Silva claims Jenna Lyons only gifts sponsored products to co-stars

2023-09-04 08:26
Sai De Silva criticized Jenna Lyons for 'constantly' giving away her 'collaborations', stating that she has been 'promoting [Jenna] for free'
'RHONY' Season 14: Sai De Silva claims Jenna Lyons only gifts sponsored products to co-stars

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Jenna Lyons has been generous with her "gifts" on the new season of 'The Real Housewives of New York,' but most of her co-stars have gratefully accepted.

However, in a preview posted by Bravo on YouTube, Sai De Silva slammed the fashion designer, implying that her "intentions" are for the items to be "shared" on social media.

"Unless you give me some of that cheese, honey, I can't keep promoting you for free," confessed Sai. "A real gift is from the heart," the influencer continued. "A Jenna Lyons gift is a marketing gift."

A previous footage of Sai accusing Jenna of lying was also shown in the preview when the designer said there were no more "Jenna Lyons" products in one of the gift bags.

What does 'RHONY' star Jenna Lyonns do?

This Housewife has been a major fashion personality since 2010 when she was chosen chief creative director and president of J Crew.

According to The New York Times, she kept the role until 2017, popularising the high-low style and daytime sequins and making J Crew a little more fashionable.

In 2020, the fashion maven starred in her own reality show, 'Stylish with Jenna Lyons', on Max (back when it was HBO Max), in which she tackled a variety of design projects, from home renovations to new fashion projects, while demanding a group of creative associates vying for a spot on her new business team.

The show only lasted one season, but it demonstrated that Jenna was Housewives-ready.

Beauty Pie's Unlipstick is a collaboration between the premium beauty membership club and Jenna, a well-known style icon and former J Crew design director.

Jenna and Beauty Pie set out to develop the ultimate lipstick for every woman, one that was neither flaky, chalky, or flat.

Jenna and Roll & Hill, a New York furniture and lighting firm, released an exclusive line of furniture and accessories in 2021. Jenna's first commercial venture into décor was this collaboration.

It is also Roll & Hill's first collaboration with a fashion legend. Jenna, true to fashion, reinvented traditional shapes for her eight-piece collection.

Is 'RHONY' star Sai de Silva a social media influencer?

The life of a blogger and influencer is not for the faint of heart, with Sai's social media following reaching 531K on Instagram, where she publishes under the account @scoutthecity.

Prior to working in fashion and influencing, Sai discussed her professional experiences on her blog, and how it was a job outside of fashion that initially allowed her to show off her artistic side.

"I did everything under the sun (I was finding myself)," she explained. "I was a bartender for 8 years which gave me the opportunity to pursue my creative side during the day."

This, and other factors, led to Sai's career as a social media strategist and ownership of a fashion accessory firm.

However, things changed when Sai established Scout the City, which has been her primary focus since 2014, according to her LinkedIn.

Prior to that, she was the creative director of Required Flare from January 2011 to January 2015, the social media manager of One Grey Day from September 2012 to December 2014, and she co-founded Social Media Mall in 2012, with whom she worked until 2014.

Although the Scout the City blog is a little behind, Sai has maintained her Instagram and YouTube account @Scoutthecity.

Brynn Whitfield and Jenna Lyons have a reunion with their brothers

Episode 8 of 'RHONY' Season 14 is dubbed "Business Classy" and is likely to have more flirty fun and furious feuds that will undoubtedly strain the Bravo women's relationships.

Jenna's brother visits New York for the holidays, while Brynn Whitfield meets with her brother in Los Angeles; Sai and Ubah Hassan shop for the group's warm-weather escape to Anguilla.

The overseas cast trip, on the other hand, will involve petty drama as the women wonder if Jenna missed traveling with them to avoid flying in class.

'The Real Housewives of New York City' Season 14 airs on Sundays at 9/8c on Bravo.