Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who stars in 'Why The Heck Did I Buy This House' Season 2? Meet HGTV's renovating couple Kim and Bryan Wolfe

2023-06-14 06:26
HGTV's 'Why The Heck Did I Buy This House' Season 2 will show couple Kim and Brian Wolfe renovating and transforming houses in San Antonio, Texas
Who stars in 'Why The Heck Did I Buy This House' Season 2? Meet HGTV's renovating couple Kim and Bryan Wolfe

SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS: Get ready for the highly anticipated return of HGTV's hit show, 'Why The Heck Did I Buy This House?', with an exciting second season. Step into the world of anxious homeowners, plagued by the remorse of their ill-fitting purchases. Our enigmatic self-taught designer, renovator, and charismatic host is here to banish their worries. With her expert touch and unwavering standards, she'll work her magic, transforming their spaces into dream homes that defy expectations.

This former 'Survivor: One World' winner and mom of three is a superb designer and renovator who rescues homeowners plagued by regret. With her expert skills, she breathes new life into lackluster spaces, helping homeowners rediscover a love for their homes. Based in San Antonio, she is a self-taught interior designer and a true master of renovation.

Meet the cast of HGTV's 'Why The Heck Did I Buy This House?'

Kim Wolfe

The vibrant and competitive San Antonio-based designer and renovator has made a name for herself as the winner of 'Survivor: One World' and now as the charismatic host of HGTV's 'Why The Heck Did I Buy This House?' Her journey from 'Survivor' champion to design expert began after using her million-dollar prize to restore a 1940s home, igniting her addiction to design. Her competitive edge, honed through sports and her 'Survivor' experience, propels her toward excellence in every project. Kim's ability to read people and understand their needs, a skill developed through reality TV, helps her transform spaces and blow homeowners away. Born and raised in San Antonio, Kim's love for nature shines through in her designs, where she incorporates natural elements, lighting, and even animal-inspired touches. Alongside her husband Brian, who co-hosts the show, Kim fearlessly takes on the challenge of renovating multiple houses simultaneously, creating awe-inspiring transformations. With an unwavering dedication to her craft and a deep appreciation for the families she helps, Kim Wolfe is a force to be reckoned with in the world of design and renovation. Apart from her impressive career, Kim Wolfe holds a degree from the University of Texas at San Antonio and has appeared on shows like 'Survivor: Winners at War' and 'The Talk'. Her competitive nature extends beyond TV as she enthusiastically participates in estate sales, garage sales, and even adult pickleball games. Kim's journey from 'Survivor' to HGTV star has been a remarkable one, marked by grit, talent, and a genuine passion for creating homes that reflect the best version of their owners.

Brian Wolfe

Bryan Wolfe, born in Raymondville, Texas on February 13, 1984, is an accomplished professional with a diverse background. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Actuarial Science from the University of Texas at San Antonio, where he excelled as a track athlete and earned the prestigious title of SLC Student-Athlete of the Year. Bryan began his career at the United Services Automobile Association (USAA), where he worked for over a decade, rising to the position of Director of Business Intelligence and Analytics. Currently, he is engaged in new ventures and exploring fresh opportunities.

'Why the Heck Did I Buy This House?' Season 2 is to be premiered on June 13, 2023, only on HGTV at 8 pm ET.