Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

HasanAbi appreciates iDubbbz for apologizing for his past behavior in new video

2023-05-20 16:19
How did iDubbbz fans react to his apology video? Is it acceptable?
HasanAbi appreciates iDubbbz for apologizing for his past behavior in new video

Hasan Dogan Piker aka HasanAbi endorsed iDubbbz’s apology video addressing his past behavior. Piker praised him for taking responsibility and also acknowledged his growth since the controversies surrounding his content.

Piker is an internet personality who has 1.4 million followers on Twitter and 2.5 million followers on Twitch. He is a political commentator and a former journalist. Ian Kane Jomha aka iDubbbz is a YouTuber who has 7.5 million followers on YouTuber and 1.3 million followers on Twitter. He is well known for his Kickstarter crap and content cop web series. Keep reading to know more about the apology video of iDubbbz.

READ MORE

Adin Ross warns HasanAbi of legal battle amid ongoing feud: 'I'll see you in court'

Ludwig shares thoughts on HasanAbi and Adin Ross drama in YouTube video

'I’m proud of him'

iDubbbz faced criticism in the past, for his use of racial slurs and derogatory language in some of his content. In his latest video, iDubbbz addressed these concerns head-on and offered a sincere apology for his previous behavior.

Piker took to Twitter to endorse iDubbbz. In the tweet of HasanAbi, “lotta old idubbz fans online upset that he has changed for the better. i’m proud of him for taking ownership over the toxic and racist aspects of his old content. I'm glad he has grown to have a more empathetic outlook.” HasanAbi's endorsement quickly caught the attention of their combined fan bases and sparked conversations about personal growth and forgiveness on the social media platform. The impact of iDubbbz's apology video has shaped his reputation within the YouTube community in the process of rebuilding trust.

Piker also encouraged iDubbbz to see the positive comments and he tweeted, “There’s real resistance to change in most online spaces. his edgy fans will now cynically try to prove that he hasn’t changed at all by clipping his new content out of context, by reposting all his old stuff. same ppl who cry abt cancel culture and sjws behaving exactly like that.” As both streamers boast significant followings, their interactions, and endorsements have a notable impact on public perception. iDubbbz’s popular series the content cop, has also been removed from his channel. He also apologized to a female internet personality Tana Mongeau, for using the n-word.

'Character development'

As Piker tweeted on Twitter, Users have started to share their thoughts as follows. One of their fan said, “so good to see people growing… looks people just always wanna cancel and bring people down.” Another said, “Character development ❤️” One of the iDubbbz fans said “i was an old idubbbz fan and luckily was able to change at around the same time he did. a lot of people were force fed awful toxic content back then by youtube. im so proud of him for changing and owning up to his past faults and i wish more people could see it that way.”

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news