Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross destroys his setup while playing Fortnite, Internet dubs game 'aggravating'

2023-11-26 15:20
During a recent gaming livestream with his friends, Tfue and Clix, Adin Ross lost his cool as he was defeated in a 1v1 battle
Adin Ross destroys his setup while playing Fortnite, Internet dubs game 'aggravating'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Adin Ross, the popular Kick streamer, is well known for collaborating with other content creators and celebrities as well as for his gambling streams. On occasion, he uses his broadcasts to play video games like Fortnite, FIFA, Call of Duty, and Counter-Strike.

Recently, he was spotted playing Fortnite with his friends, Tfue and Clix. But in the 2v2 creative build mode of the game, he lost a 1v1 battle and ended up shattering his PC setup.

Adin Ross lost his cool after losing a 1v1 battle in Fortnite

Adin Ross, known for chatting and gambling on streams, doesn't play Fortnite regularly. On Friday, November 24, he was playing Fortnite with three other friends when they decided to try the 2v2 mode.

After losing a one-on-one match to his friend, Ross slammed his table, leading to his camera going off. Fans observed that his monitor was shaking as a result of his rage.

For context, Ross has lost more than a few million dollars in the last couple of weeks and has also been in the news for giving money to his fans. He has a total of 813,000 followers on Kick and 4 million subscribers on his Adin Live YouTube channel.

A clip of the Fortnite broadcast incident was posted on X (formerly Twitter) by @FearBuck. In the video, Ross can be heard saying, "F**k, f**k! Am I still streaming? S**t, s**t, s**t, bro.... Oh my god. What did I just do?"

Internet reacts to Adin Ross destroying his setup over a Fortnite game

At the time of writing, the clip of Adin Ross' rage on losing a game of Fortnite had more than 200k views and several comments. Naturally, netizens didn't shy away from sharing their perspectives about the situation.

One wrote, "breaking your monitor over fortnite," while another added, "I don't blame him, that game is aggravating Imao."

"It's never that serious," stated a person, with someone else saying, "What happens man when you play Fortnite man's a terrible game."

A user quipped, "bro thinks he speed."

Tags news