Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened between Adin Ross and Drake? Kick streamer tries to convince rapper to collaborate over phone, fans call it 'cringe'

2023-07-12 22:26
Adin Ross and Drake's conversation left many users disgusted with some calling the streamer's reaction 'fake as poop'
What happened between Adin Ross and Drake? Kick streamer tries to convince rapper to collaborate over phone, fans call it 'cringe'

LOS ANGELES: Renowned Kick streamer Adin Ross just celebrated becoming the platform's first streamer to reach 500,000 followers. In one of Ross' most recent livestreams on Kick, Drake seemed to be talking to Ross over a call.

Ross and Drake have been dropping hints about a collaboration for the past two years, but it is yet to happen. However, when the duo finally spoke to each other, fans were left disgusted.

‘Why are we not doing this stream?’

During Ross' livestream, he received a phone call from Drake. He was surprised when he received a call from the 'Hotline Bling' hitmaker and exclaimed, “What the hell?" Drake responds, “What's up?I f****d your bitch. Eddie linked me up with your b****h for seven K.” Then Ross said, “Eddie linked you. What? Why?"

Drake then said, “We're both Jewish, you know.” Ross asked, “Why are we not doing a stream together?” Drake then says, "I just don't f**k with you." When Ross asks why, the rapper responds, “You're kind of zesty. I'm not gonna lie, brother." Ross then responds, "Ironic. Look how you just said, brother embarrassing like, bro, come on, bro. You have your moments too, bro.” Then Drake replies, “Oh just cause I paint my nails pink everyone thinks I'm a f*****g gay f****t ha," and then he abruptly hangs up.

‘Finally happened’

After watching the video clip, that went viral on Twitter, a person tweeted, “Finally happened.” Another tweeted, “Fake as poop reaction from adin." A third wrote, “Does he not know that he is arguing with an A.I. LMFAOOOOOO." Another said, “Adin with the fake scripts huh? my streamer would never." A fifth said, “Cringe.”

Tags news epcelebs