Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle opens up about changing her 'aesthetics' every year, Internet says 'no one cares'

2023-11-13 18:17
Alix Earle is excited about her new look next year
Alix Earle opens up about changing her 'aesthetics' every year, Internet says 'no one cares'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Alix Earle, a TikTok senstion, recently discussed about her change in "aesthetics" every year. The 21-year-old has 6.1 million followers on the video-sharing app.

The Miami native even expressed her excitement for next year's look in the most recent upload, comparing it to the previous one.

Alix Earle excited about next year's aesthetics

In her latest TikTok video, Earle discussed her annual aesthetic changes, expressing excitement for the next year's appearance. She mentioned tanning, extensions, and a slight softening of the blond locks.

She said, "Thing about me is that my aesthetic changes every year. Like, somehow I don't even look like the same person."

The 22-year-old went on to say, "We chilled out with the tan, the extension, soften the blond a little. Can't wait to see next year."

@alixearle

Plz tell me im not the only one who doesn’t recognize themselves from year to year

♬ original sound - alix earle

As soon as the video went viral on the video-sharing app, users started reacting to it.

One wrote, "Miss alix earle you have a huge platform and should use it to speak out against g*nocide. no one cares about the aesthetic and your privileged life rn."

A fan commented, "The new hair is it girl you’re so beautiful and natural!"

To this Earle revealed that it is not natural, "Reminder: b***s and lips are fake & I also get baby Botox in my forehead :) not all natural lol."

Alix Earle shares memories of 'baecation'

Alix Earle, a 22-year-old social media sensation, and her NFL star boyfriend, Braxton Berrios, recently embarked on a luxurious getaway to the Bahamas and London. They shared their experiences on TikTok and Instagram.

Earle shared a taste of her "dream" vacation with Braxton on TikTok. The scene was set for the couple's incredible journey when they were seen spending quality time together aboard what looked to be a private jet.

@alixearle

A little recap of the last few days :face_holding_back_tears::heart_hands::skin-tone-3:

♬ Would That I (True that I saw her hair like the branch of a tree) - Hozier

The two made sweet memories as they played on the beaches against the backdrop of mesmerizing sunsets. Their opulent water house, candlelit meals, and strolls on the beach were all featured in the film montage.

Tags news