Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I always put him first': Paris Hilton embraces the power of 'saying no' as she prioritizes 8-month-old son Phoenix

2023-10-15 09:54
Paris Hilton reveals her parents are 'obsessed' with son Phoenix
'I always put him first': Paris Hilton embraces the power of 'saying no' as she prioritizes 8-month-old son Phoenix

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Paris Hilton has been learning and exploring new dimensions since becoming a mother.

The heiress in a recent interview shared how she is a better person after welcoming his first child Phoenix Barron with husband Carter Reum.

"I always make Phoenix my first priority, and I've learned how to say no," she begins.

She continued talking about the power of saying 'no', "I'm constantly saying no to things, because I just want to spend as much time with him as possible, and I just don't want to miss any of these special moments in his life and all these milestones."

"He's my everything, so I always put him first," Hilton told People.

Paris Hilton claims her parents are 'obsessed' with son Phoenix Barron

Paris Hilton, 42, doesn’t mind taking help from her mother Kathy Hilton, and father Rick. "[My parents] are just so obsessed with him," Hilton said.

Adding, "I'm always calling my mom and my sister [Nicky Hilton] for advice, and I'm really lucky that I'm so close with my family, so I have such a big support group."

Earlier, the proud mother revealed that they have been taking their 8-month-old son to music classes.

"He's laughing, he's starting to sit up on his own, and we just started feeding him solid foods a few months ago," she said.

Adding, "So we're getting ready for him to start talking and walking and turning into a toddler."

Paris Hilton expresses joy as siblings welcome new generation of cousins

Hilton shared that she is excited to see all her siblings now have babies, and bringing a new generation into their family.

"It's just so cute to see this next generation of cousins. It reminds me of when my sister and I and our cousins were all growing up together," she said.

Adding, "Now, seeing all of them doing the same things, it's really cute."

Hilton and Phoenix welcomed their child with the help of surrogacy on January 16. The socialite revealed about their newborn a week later over her social media.

"You are already loved beyond words," she captioned the image of a close-up where she holds Phoenix’s hands.

Paris Hilton strikes deal with IHL Group

Last month, Paris also signed a deal with a New York-based IHL Group, and her firm will now produce and market a collection of women's and girls’ ready-to-wear and handbags for fall and holiday 2024.

“I could not be more excited to bring my love of fashion to life in this collection,” she said about the collaboration.

“I have closets full of inspiration that span decades of looks and IHL has been a true partner in taking the trends I’m most passionate about and turning them into signature looks that have the perfect Paris Hilton vibe,” the businesswoman added.

Tags news