Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Uche Okoroha's new GF? 'Love is Blind' Season 5 fans fear he will 'ensnare someone else into trap'

2023-10-16 11:45
'Love is Blind' Season 5 star Aaliyah Cosby revealed she dated Uche Okoroha after the show
Who is Uche Okoroha's new GF? 'Love is Blind' Season 5 fans fear he will 'ensnare someone else into trap'

HOUSTON, TEXAS: Netflix's 'Love is Blind' Season 5 star Uche Okoroha chose not to come to the Reunion.

But, it seems that he gave us an update on his current relationship status by posting a few videos on social media ahead of the Reunion episode's release.

Uche uploaded a video where he and a girlfriend's shadow are seen. They are holding hands while walking together. And, from the video, it is clear that Uche is dating that girl.

Since he did not mention the girl in the videos or any posts, it's difficult to really know who he is dating.

A fan took the screenshot of Uche's story and posted it on a Reddit thread with the title, "Damn - poor girl (Uche post reunion)."

The fan further slammed the star, "I went to Uche’s page expecting/hoping he’d do a classic “UH” post but unfortunately found out he’s ensnared someone else into his trap."

Being concerned about the girl Uche is in a relationship with, the fan wrote, "I hope someone rescues her before Uche and JP take her to a Good Housewife convention or something. I could not imagine a worse fate than having to be stuck in a room with JP and Uche makes sense that they’re friends, though."

Why did Uche Okoroha not come to 'Love is Blind' Season 5 Reunion?

'Love is Blind' Season 5 Reunion host Nick Lachey revealed, "Uche was invited to the reunion." However, the star chose not to be a part of the Reunion.

Indeed, Nick was curious to know whether any of the 'Love is Blind' Season 5 had contact with Uche to whom he might have told reasons for not coming to the Reunion.

Well, it seems none of the cast members were still in touch with Uche.

No one knew why Uche chose not to come to the Reunion. We speculate the reason to be to avoid stirring the drama between two of his exes, Lydia Arleen and Aaliyah Cosby.

Did Aaliyah Cosby date Uche Okoroha post 'Love is Blind' Season 5?

Yes, Aaliyah revealed that she dated Uche after the show. Aaliyah claimed in the Reunion, "We actually did date after the filming."

However, she added that their relationship ended "for many reasons." Aaliyah believes she was not "Uche's type."

She claimed, "He had kind of mentioned to a few people that were part of the cast that I wasn't the type of woman that he normally found attractive."

Aaliyah ended things with Uche after realizing that she wanted to chase no man in her life. She knows she is a beautiful woman and is proud of how she carries herself.

Indeed, she wants no one in her life to tell her that she is not worth it.

Aaliyah went on to slam Uche for being "mean and condescending" to her. And, as of now, Aaliyah is happily in a relationship with a man who loves her.

'Love is Blind' Season 5 is available to stream on Netflix.

Tags news