Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne takes Internet by storm with AI-generated yearbook photos: 'You're beautiful'

2023-10-06 13:54
Olivia Dunne was ranked number 48 on Forbes' second annual list of the Top 50 Creators
Olivia Dunne takes Internet by storm with AI-generated yearbook photos: 'You're beautiful'

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: Olivia Dunne recently shared AI-generated '90s yearbook' pictures on her TikTok account, showcasing the unique side of her high school experience.

Dunne, who is the current member of the LSU Tigers women's gymnastics team, was ranked number 48 on Forbes' second annual list of the Top 50 Creators. She also appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine.

Olivia Dunne stuns in AI-generated images

In her latest TikTok video, Olivia Dunne revealed that she was home-schooled. However, not wanting to miss out on her high-school experience, Dunne took AI's help to generate yearbook images.

@livvy Never took senior pics cause i was homeschooled… so here ya go #aiyearbook ♬ original sound - Dose of RX | A dose of life ✨️ - RX | A dose of life ✨️

The LSU gymnast embraced the viral TikTok trend to create a handful of yearbook pictures that were computer-generated in the 1990s fashion.

“Never took senior pics cause I was homeschooled… so here ya go #aiyearbook,” the 21-year-old wrote in the caption of the video she posted on October 4.

Dunne appeared in the first image sporting a gray tank top with white piping, channeling her inner Rachel Green from 'Friends'.

She posed in front of a vintage washed gray-blue backdrop with her short blonde hair in an extremely high, disheveled half pony, flashing her smolder to the camera.

The New Jersey native donned denim-on-denim, a classic vintage look, with large gold hoops and extremely long, wavy blonde hair in the following outfit.

Additionally, Dunne was observed donning a plaid skirt, a short-sleeved white button-up shirt, and a red sweater vest layered on top. She had her arms crossed, with her hand resting on her chin, while seated.

In one photograph, she portrayed a cheerleader, and in another, she assumed the role of the class president. In the final picture, she had brown hair and was wearing a turtleneck, whereas in the preceding image, she sported delicate jewelry.

Olivia Dunne's AI-generated photos stun internet

Fans flocked to shower love on Dunne after viewing her yearbook images as one said, "U as a cheerleader made my heart melt."

Another one complimented Dunne's look, "My god, you're so beautiful no matter what you wear." The third commentator wrote, "How do u look good in every single one."

Tags news