Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

The View's Ana Navarro looks unrecognizable as she shares 'sultry' selfies before 'fancy-schmancy' night out

2023-09-13 12:56
Ana Navarro looked gorgeous as she asked fans to help her choose perfect pair of earrings
The View's Ana Navarro looks unrecognizable as she shares 'sultry' selfies before 'fancy-schmancy' night out

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Ana Navarro has returned to Miami from New York City after filming ‘The View’ Season 27 premiere week.

In the last few days, Navarro shared glimpses from her glamorous life back home but this time she has left the internet shocked.

Navarro revealed she was going to attend a “fancy-shmanzy thing” as she asked her fans and followers to help pick out earrings for the event.

After 8000 comments, Navarro was flooded with advice and appreciation for her look, but fans couldn’t help but point out that she looked different.

Ana Navarro asks her fans to help her out

On Instagram, ‘The View’ host Ana Navarro shared four selfies of herself dressed up with her makeup done, as she posed with different earrings.

In her caption, she wrote, “Y’all, I’m going to some fancy-shmanzy thing tonight. Please help me decide on an earring. ASAP.”

This post by Navarro was quick to gain traction from her fans, leaving her with over 8000 comments, several leaving suggestions on which earring she should wear to the event she was attending.

Fans applauded her for her look, and she has left several stunned.

Ana Navarro looks 'completely different' in her selfies

‘The View’ co-host Ana Navarro received a lot of positive attention for her recent post on Instagram, but some of her fans couldn’t help but be shocked at this look.

One fan wrote, “OK- what have you done with Ana? We haven't seen her in a while, where is she?"

Fans suggested she looks “completely different” as one commented, "You are so skinny! You look completely different,”

Another one said, "P.S Ana I like #1 of your earrings. Your beautiful face blinded me for a second and you changed your whole body."

People also compared Navarro to the likes of Joan Crawford and Eva Longoria as one fan wrote, “You look like Eva Longoria,”

Another fan said, "SIim. You look like a movie star from the 40s. It's like. Joan Crawford look, just my opinion."

"Wow, that's you? I didn't even recognize you. You're beautiful, but you were beautiful even before your weight loss,” commented one fan and another wrote, “I don't know what you did but you look gorgeous."

Navarro continued to receive love from her fans as they suggested which earring she should pick, "First one. I know I'm late but DAMN GIRL. This sultry look looks amazing on you."

Tags news