Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Lisa Horne really pregnant? 'The Ultimatum' fans dub Netflix star's announcement 'stunt' to 'trap' partner Brian Okoye

2023-08-24 17:54
If or whether Brian Okoye and Lisa Horne welcomed their child and if they are still together has not been made public
Is Lisa Horne really pregnant? 'The Ultimatum' fans dub Netflix star's announcement 'stunt' to 'trap' partner Brian Okoye

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Jelisa “Lisa” Horne, the Season 2 star of 'The Ultimatum', is being pursued by Netflix viewers after she and her partner Brian Okoye unexpectedly quit the program just before the decision day.

The hosts, Nick and Vanessa Lachey notified the cast that Lisa and Brian had stepped out of the program due to a positive pregnancy test.

They didn't even inform the other 'The Ultimatum' Season 2 couples about what transpired. Fans are suspicious, though, because Lisa fell pregnant just when she was concerned her lover would leave her for a competing female.

Fans are now wondering if Lisa from 'The Ultimatum' is indeed pregnant in Season 2. Here's what we know thus far.

Why did Lisa Horne and Brian Okoye appear in 'The Ultimatum' Season 2?

Lisa appeared on Season 2 of 'The Ultimatum' to stir things up.

She and her boyfriend, Brian, appeared on the program after dating for a year and a half with no significant commitment from Brian.

Despite Lisa's desire to settle down and create a family, Brian was hesitant owing to "Lisa's jealousy issues and her tendency to turn disagreements into explosive arguments," according to Netflix.

Despite growing closer to Lisa's 10-year-old daughter, he was still afraid to propose, prompting Lisa to deliver the ultimatum.

What happened to Lisa Horne and Brian Okoye on 'The Ultimatum' Season 2?

The pair appear in only the first two episodes of Season 2 before a shocking surprise ends their Ultimatum journey: Lisa discovers she is pregnant with Brian's child.

There was enough drama to keep viewers amused until the couple left the experiment to focus on their growing brood. Lisa, in particular, expressed reservations about Brian getting to know the other ladies on the show.

"I'm tired of giving my f*****g life to you," Lisa shouted at Brian during the dating section of the show, irritated by his willingness to flirt with the other competitors.

However, the turmoil seemed to have subsided after Lisa and Brian discovered they were expecting a child. They appeared to be content leaving the program together and haven't posted anything on their personal social media profiles since.

Lisa Horne jokes about baby as 'The Ultimatum' fans chastize star

Lisa is blasted with harsh comments on the broadcast, suggesting she faked the pregnancy to get Brian out of the experiment.

Lisa uploaded a photo on Instagram of her at 'The Ultimatum' Season 2 premiere with the caption, "Where’s the baby Lisaaaaaa?? 😂😂 Have you streamed Season 2 of The Ultimatum: Marry or Move On yet? 💍💍💍"

Some admirers assumed she was lying when she said she wasn't pregnant anymore.

On X, one person wrote, "I'm not saying Lisa is faking her pregnancy buuuuttttt......." One quipped, "Lisa pregnant with triplets: Ego, Jealousy and Manipulation."

Another person chimed in, "Hate to say it but anyone else think Lisa could be lying about the pregnancy to get Brian off of the show."

A fourth user said, "Lisa from #theultimatum will have the rudest awakening when she realises a baby won’t keep a man but congrats to her."

On Lisa's Instagram post, fans further commented, "You assaulting a man and faking a pregnancy to TRAP Brian is craaaazy. I hope you get the help you need."

Others asked, "WHERE IS ITTTTTT ??? We wanna see the bump." Another person noted, "Well if that was filmed in September 2022 , girl you ain’t pregnant …." A fourth person commented, "No fr where is it?"

However, when 'The Ultimatum' Season 2 begins filming in late September 2022, it will be far past the nine-month pregnant period.

Lisa and Brian both deleted their social media accounts, so it's probable she had a kid a few months ago. Lisa was already a mother to a ten-year-old girl, and she isn't on Instagram. So the absence of proof on social media does not imply that she was not pregnant.

Of course, Lisa, who works as the VP of a clinical services firm, will most likely keep the status of her pregnancy and baby a secret until the 'The Ultimatum' Season 2 reunion airs on Wednesday, August 30.

Meanwhile, a Reddit member claims to know the couple and that she was very pregnant at the time and held a baby shower.

Lisa Horne and Brian Okoye speak on sudden pregnancy on 'The Ultimatum' Season 2

Though Brian and Lisa have yet to officially confirm whether they had a baby or whether they are still together, the pair stated in an interview with Bustle why they made the "tough decision" to refuse an offer to share their pregnancy news with the rest of the group.

“Finding out the news that she was pregnant, we had to make a decision quick as to whether or not we wanted to proceed,” Brian stated.

“I went into father mode instantly to say, ‘Hey, it just doesn’t make sense for us to continue the experience.’ We wanted to get as much out of it as possible — and it was unfortunate that we couldn't finish it out — but I don’t regret it at all.”

Lisa revealed to Bustle in a separate interview that she wanted to share the pregnancy news with the cast in person.

"Once Brian found out, he was like, ‘Nothing else matters. I want to make sure your mental health is good, I want to make sure you’re good, I want to make sure our baby is good, let’s go. I want to go to the doctor like tomorrow to make sure everything is alright," she continued. "And I agreed with him. So, that was his decision. He went into immediate protective mode."

Lisa replied to castmate Alex Chapman's suggestion that she knew she was pregnant before filming began by joking that she doesn't normally "clear up rumors," attributing that possibility to why she appeared overwhelmed by the experience.

"People are going to say what they want to say, but it’s OK because we knew the truth," she explained. "I didn’t know [I was pregnant], so what anyone else had to say didn’t bother me. I know they’re good people. They’re not malicious."

Who is Jelisa 'Lisa' Horne?

Jelisa “Lisa” Horne is referred to as the "VP of Clinical Services." She is involved with the Noelle Foundation, which looks to be a benevolent non-profit organization.

She has a ten-year-old daughter. Lisa is also a model who walked the catwalk during Miami Swim Week in 2021.

Who is Brian Okoye?

Brian Okoye has launched Spiral World, a marketing/creative business that will debut in Winter 2023. Brian is also a North Carolina native, as seen by one of his reels.

He appears to have a tight relationship with Drake since he uses the song 'Major Distribution' in the Spiral World marketing ad film. During the recent Charlotte "Lemonade" Exhibition, he also highlighted local NC artist Cyanca.

Episodes 1–8 of 'The Ultimatum: Marry or Move On' Season 2 are now available on Netflix for streaming