Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Sanya Richards-Ross pregnant? 'RHOA' star surprises husband Aaron Ross with exciting news

2023-07-10 06:56
Sanya Richards and Aaron Ross had earlier revealed on 'RHOA' that the ex-Olympic athlete had her IUD removed and they were trying for a second child
Is Sanya Richards-Ross pregnant? 'RHOA' star surprises husband Aaron Ross with exciting news

GEORGIA, ATLANTA: Get ready for some serious drama in Season 15 of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'. The new trailer gives us a delicious glimpse of all the exciting things that will happen. We'll see some major changes in family relationships, romantic troubles, shifts in friendships, career moves, and more.

However, the most shocking news comes from Sanya Richards-Ross and her husband Aaron Ross. Sanya and Aaron tied the knot in February 2010 and already have a son named Aaron Jermaine, who will be turning six in August. On a previous episode of 'RHOA', the couple revealed that Sanya had her IUD removed and they were trying for a second child together.

Is Sanya Richards-Ross pregnant?

In a heartwarming moment captured in the midseason trailer of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta', Sanya chose a unique way to share her pregnancy news with her husband Aaron Ross. She nonchalantly handed him a pregnancy test and his eyes widened in disbelief as he exclaimed, "No way!" Doubt lingered in his voice as he asked, "This is real?" Sanya responded with an affirming nod and was unable to contain her excitement, jumping up and down while cheering, "I'm pregnant!" The room was filled with joy as she embraced everyone around her, sharing the wonderful news.

Sanya Richards won the Olympics gold medal after an abortion

In her captivating memoir, 'Chasing Grace: What the Quarter Mile Has Taught Me About God and Life', Sanya revealed a deeply personal secret. Just days before her remarkable performance at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, where she secured a coveted gold medal for her performance in the relay race, she made the difficult decision to have an abortion. Sanya candidly shared that the fear of potential repercussions compelled her to keep the situation private. During that challenging time, Aaron, her boyfriend at the time, couldn't be there to support her as he was engrossed in training camp. Though the procedure itself was swift, the emotional turmoil it caused lingered far longer. Sanya bravely opened up about the arduous journey she undertook to heal from this experience.

Why did Sanya Richards not want a child before?

During the previous season of 'RHOA', Sanya had a heartfelt conversation with her husband Aaron Ross. They discussed the future of their family, as Aaron expressed his desire to give their son Aaron Jermaine Ross II (nicknamed Deuce) a sibling. However, with Aaron frequently traveling for their car service business, Sanya expressed uncertainty about whether it's the right time or even feasible for them to expand their family. "I feel like we have this big dream for our family, and I also want more children, but sometimes it feels like just a dream. I question what's realistic for the Rosses," Sanya shared, her eyes welling up with tears during a heartfelt dinner with her husband. She admitted, "I struggle with it because I constantly feel overwhelmed. Even with ten people around, I don't feel like I have the support I need to be my best."