Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where can you buy Donald Trump mugshot merchandise? Former POTUS' viral photo becomes massive business

2023-08-25 15:54
Donald Trump was jailed in Atlanta on multiple felony charges linked to his attempts to allegedly overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia
Where can you buy Donald Trump mugshot merchandise? Former POTUS' viral photo becomes massive business

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: Donald Trump has made history as the first US President, current or former, to have a mugshot taken. His supporters are showing interest in buying merchandise featuring the shot, available on the 'Trump Save America JFC' website.

The picture was released on Thursday night, August 24, following his booking at an Atlanta jail.

The mug shot displays a stern Trump, identified as inmate number P01135809 according to records from Fulton County Jail. In this image, he stares directly at the camera without a smile.

Donald Trump mug shot merchandise takes the Internet by storm

The Trump Save America JFC offers a variety of merchandise, including t-shirts for $34-$38, 'Never Surrender' white coffee mugs at $25, white and black 'Never Surrender' beverage coolers for $15 each, and sets of 'Never Surrender' vinyl bumper stickers (4''x4'') for $12.

For supporters, there are "I Stand With Trump (8.14)" premium cotton white t-shirts for $36, "MAGA 47" red hats for $40, official 2024 Trump flags for $43, and official 2024 Trump bumper sticker set for $12.

The collection also offers an array of additional items, including the "Never Surrender Our Country to Tyranny" t-shirt priced at $36. For those standing with Trump, the options include the "I Stand With Trump" 6.8.23 white cotton t-shirt for $38.

People have already made purchases or placed orders for certain items from the collection.

Internet thrilled over Donald Trump mugshot merchandise

One X user tweeted, "JUST IN: President Trump has launched Trump mugshot shirts and coffee mugs on his website! I am buying multiples of each item! You can get your own here! Let’s help Trump raise millions of dollars tonight."

Another wrote, "Two tshirts. Two car window stickers. Can't wait!" while a third added, "Gonna have to get a freedom cup for sure." "Already bought my shirt," one quipped, with another adding, "I got my merch!"

What is the Trump Save America JFC?

The Trump Save America Joint Fundraising Committee (JFC) is a fundraising platform, combining 'Donald J Trump for President 2024, Inc' and 'Save America'.

Donations are divided: 90% goes to Donald J Trump for President 2024, Inc. (for the 2024 primary election), and 10% to Save America. If a donation is too big, it goes to Donald J Trump for President 2024, Inc (for the 2024 general election).

People can pick where their donation goes, but this might change if they donate too much. The most one can donate to Trump Save America JFC is $11,600 ($15,000 for multicandidate PAC) unless the rules change.

Donations can't be used for tax deductions for federal income tax. Companies, labor unions, foreign nationals, and federal government contractors can't donate.

Tags news