Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jennifer Aniston 'broke her body' from intense cardio workouts due to pressure to keep fit at 54

2023-06-07 21:18
Jennifer said a physical therapist showed her all the places on her body where she had hurt herself
Jennifer Aniston 'broke her body' from intense cardio workouts due to pressure to keep fit at 54

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jennifer Aniston possesses an ageless beauty. She takes care of her body and reportedly "doesn't feel like herself" when she doesn't exercise. The 'Friends' actress recently discussed her fitness routine and even claimed that her rigorous cardio exercises "broke her body."

The 54-year-old admitted that she would put herself under unnecessary pressure to be healthy and would mock herself by telling herself that she "won't get a good workout" if she did not encourage herself to the maximum. "When you're in a mindset of, 'I need to do 45 minutes of cardio or I won't get a good workout,' it's daunting," she said to InStyle. "I believed it for so long. I just burnt out and broke my body."

'Pushed herself too far'

Jennifer is able to reflect on the past and admit that she "pushed herself too far" in the past when it came to her fitness, and a physical therapist showed her all the places where she had hurt herself. "My physical therapist gave me a Barbie doll that's covered in Kinesio tape," she said. "It's a silly mental image until you realize the purpose of all that tape is to show every injury I've had in the last 15 years."

'Crossfit is too aggressive'

The 'Just Go With It' actress is now able to recognize which exercises aren't right for her after facing her fitness facts. "Crossfit is too aggressive," she stated. "It's about quantity, not quality, and it's too hard on the body." She added that boxing was similar for her, "I had a great time, but it was really hard on my wrists."

'I also love to stretch before I go to bed'

Jennifer since has consulted Pvolve, a low-impact at-home fitness program, to help her discover the routine she wants but isn't too taxing on her body. Talking about the brand she said, "My girlfriend, who I hadn't seen since the pandemic, had completely transformed her body. Her body was beautiful, but she also said her energy was like it had never been before." In fact, Jennifer admits that she totes an eight-pound weight on business trips in addition to her "home" routines. "I take eight-pound weights with me whenever I’m staying in a hotel," she revealed. "It’s always good to do arm exercises when you’re watching television or talking on the phone. I also love to stretch before I go to bed, and usually throw in a couple of sit-ups."

Meanwhile, Jennifer's long, layered, and enhanced hairstyles, as well as her well-known "Rachel Green" bob cut from the 'Friends' television series, have her followers in awe. She recently showed off her gray hair on Instagram and received acclaim for embracing her naturally silver strands in a post advertising the newest release from her haircare line, LolaVie. A fan wrote on the post, "Your hair is just a masterpiece and everybody agrees."

Tags news