Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Billy Porter's 'cheap' all-white look at 2023 MTV VMAs has internet asking if he's broke

2023-09-13 11:17
Singer Billy Porter drew flak from trolls over his all-white, blonde appearance at MTV VMAs 2023
Billy Porter's 'cheap' all-white look at 2023 MTV VMAs has internet asking if he's broke

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY: Singer Billy Porter presented the 2023 edition of MTV's VMAs with his all-white blonde appearance on the pink carpet and almost instantly drew internet trolls who were quick to point out his unappealing looks.

In a recent Instagram post by @theshaderoom, Porter is seen sporting white tracks and a white jacket and has his long hair dyed blonde.

Trolls were relentless in their disapproval of Porter and his provocative outfit.

One user wrote, "I like Billy Porter...I do, but this looks the clip on hair from the head and shoulder only barbie, who's hair you could do."

Another user commented, "Idk who this is and never wanna know."

One user referred to Porter as "a mess." One user stated, "The cheapest I ever seen him look."

One user remarked, "He always looks a mess to me."

Another user commented on Porter's poor wardrobe choices, "This must be whatever’s left in his closet since that writers strike "😖

One user wrote, "Not them tracks and that silver lipstick. Boy please."

Who loaned him money to dress up? I thought he was broke🤔 The synthetic tracks takin me out

The way she was complaining about money last month I know the tags are still on it

I want to believe that the writers strike is the reason for this so the budget has changed

Consistent mess

Who are the winners of MTV's VMAs 2023?

On the latest edition of MTV's VMAs, the best R&B award went to SZA for the track 'Shirt.'

Taylor Swift took home both the Song of the Year award and the Best Pop award for her track 'Anti-Hero.'

The Best K-Pop award went to 'S-Class' by Stray Kids.

The Video for Good accolade was awarded to Dove Cameron for 'Breakfast' while Tomorrow X Together's 'Sugar Rush Ride' scored the Push Performance of the Year honor.

Billy Porter's split with ex-husband Adam Smith

Porter reportedly first met his ex-husband Smith at a dinner party in 2009. They subsequently broke up after dating for about a year.

However, they returned to each other and rekindled their romance, ending up getting married on January 14, 2017.

Porter's representative had earlier disclosed that the mutual break-up between the two was 'amicable' and that they continue to love and support each other.

Why did Billy Porter sell his house?

According to GMA, Porter reeled from the financial pressures exerted on him by the ongoing artists and writers strike in Hollywood.

In a desperate attempt to make ends meet, the Emmy-winning celebrity had to put up his house on sale.

He further added that his scheduled working engagements had been called off due to the strike and as a result, he was grappling with financial uncertainty.

Tags news epawards