Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kylie Jenner flaunts her curvy figure in tight bralette and skirt, Internet says 'she looks in pain'

2023-11-28 09:52
Kylie Jenner shared a series of photos from her feature in Interview Magazine
Kylie Jenner flaunts her curvy figure in tight bralette and skirt, Internet says 'she looks in pain'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kylie Jenner recently shared a series of stirring posts as she was featured on the cover story of Interview Magazine. However, the reality star received backlash over her outfit choice.

In the latest post, Kylie donned a nude-coloured bralette and paired it with a skirt. The reality star styled her look with red stockings and a bold red lipstick.

In the first photo, Kylie posed with her lips stuck out and a rose in her hand. Meanwhile, in the second photo, she tucked rose petals with her lips as she posed for the cameras.

However, the social media users called out Kylie as she donned an ill-fitted bra. An Instagram user commented, "Not the bra not fitting AT ALL."

Another person added, "Girl, get a bigger bra." Another critic wrote, "But why the ill fitting bra."

Another follower said, "Girl needs a proper bra fitting." Another Reddit user questioned, "WHY DO THEY NOT WEAR BRAS THAT FIT."

Another social media user penned, "Ohhh..the way the underwire is resting on her chest made me wince. Looks so uncomfortable!" Another internet user noted, "She even looks in pain!"

Comment
byu/somegirlontheinter from discussion
inKUWTK Comment
inKUWTK Comment
inKUWTK

Kylie Jenner claims 'haters' doesn't bother her

'The Kardashians' star Kylie Jenner recently revealed that the social media trolls didn't bother her anymore. In a recent interview, Kylie revealed, "Look, you can't even imagine what I've read over the years about myself."

She added, "But do you know what's new? I don't read the comments anymore." Kylie further revealed, "I've become strong and I've realized that I don't have to allow them into my life."

She continued, "Sometimes it is impossible not to get caught up in something that is blatantly false. Even in these cases, my mirror is my family, friends, people who love me: They are the only ones who give me back a true image of me, who really know who I am."

Kylie Jenner claims she remains friends with Jordyn Woods after Tristan Thompson drama

Kylie Jenner shared multiple details about her personal and professional life with 'Hunger Games' actress Jennifer Lawrence during a recent conversation with Interview Magazine.

Kylie recently shared an update on her friendship with her longtime friend Jordyn Woods. The reality star revealed that she and Jordyn never stayed out of touch.

Kylie said, "Jordyn and I, we always stayed in touch throughout the years, and we would meet up at my house and catch up and just talk through everything."

She added, "We never fully cut each other off, and one day, naturally, we were like, we want to get sushi, and we don't want to hide anymore."

For the unaware, Kylie and Jordyn's friendship was jeopardized after her sister Khloe Kardashian's ex-beau was spotted kissing the model.

Kylie Jenners shares the 'challenges' of having your sisters as colleagues

Kylie Jenner and her sisters, Kendall, Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian starred in the Hulu series. However, the reality star revealed the challenges of working with her sisters.

During the interview, Kylie revealed, "We can’t really take space because we work together.

The reality star added, "But at the end of the day, we are all obsessed with each other and would probably choose each other as friends if we weren’t family."

Tags news