Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross: Will pro streamer accept FaZe Rain's Kick offer of 'Boys All Stream'?

2023-06-02 18:53
FaZe Rain revealed his answer about whether he would ever join Kick for streaming
Adin Ross: Will pro streamer accept FaZe Rain's Kick offer of 'Boys All Stream'?

Over the past few years, FaZe Rain has experienced nothing but sadness. Despite facing a difficult period of drug abuse that left him in a wheelchair for two years, he found the strength to turn his life around. Through therapy and a positive outlook, he was able to overcome his struggles and get back on his feet. Now, he is once again making a name for himself in the Esports world, linking up with fellow streamers to talk about his future plans.

Recently, Rain appeared on Ross's streaming platform, Kick. During the feature, he stunned fans with his plans for the future. Despite the controversies that have surrounded him as of late, he has managed to stay relevant and maintain his popularity. In fact, Ross himself acknowledged how important it was to have Rain on his platform, given his massive following.

'I don't even like Twitch'

In a recent appearance on Adin Ross's stream, he asked Rain to "Get Rain a Kick deal". "We need to get you on Kick. He still plays games. He is a GOAT." To which Rain replied saying, ”Yeah, hopefully, I just wasn’t gonna deal off for today. So we’ll see okay well now I want to guess I want to get it’s not just me I want to get the boys you know. What I mean, I want the boys all stream on Kick I thought it’d be cool because it’s like it also fits into my whole little narrative.”

Several big names of the clan were also mentioned in his claims. Rain also added, "Truth be told, I don't even like Twitch." After re-establishing his name in the market, Rain made a banger comeback. With several controversies under his name, after he got back into gaming, he made headlines. Also, the content creator has made several long-form videos on Nickmercs and Grace Van Dien.

'I just wish she wouldn't get offended'

The Twitch world was shocked recently with the news of a major controversy between 'Stranger Things' star Grace Van Dien and Rain. During his recent feature on Adin Ross‘s stream, Ross asked Rain "What about the gray situation?" to which Rain answered "I just wish she wouldn't get offended. I was chill the whole time, she got emotional." The incident took place after Rain publicly criticized the esports organization's recent business decisions.

FaZe Clan is a household name in the world of esports, gaming, and lifestyle. They started like any other esports organization - a group of young gamers creating content by uploading clips and commentaries. However, the signing of Grace Van Dien, a Stranger Things star with minimal experience in gaming content creation, sparked controversy within the community. Some people criticized FaZe for choosing a celebrity over existing female content creators. This caused OG members like Rain and Banks to continue taking shots at the organization.

Before Van Dien was even announced officially, Rain spoiled the surprise, and claimed she was only joining “[because] she was on one episode of Stranger Things.”

Tags news