Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet divided by Kai Cenat's bizarre reaction after IShowSpeed 'leaks' his number during livestream

2023-11-07 22:17
Although the number was fake, it still left the New York native streamer in a state of panic due to Speed's sudden and unexpected move
Internet divided by Kai Cenat's bizarre reaction after IShowSpeed 'leaks' his number during livestream

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: One of the most controversial YouTube streamers, Darren "IShowSpeed" or simply called IShowSpeed, returned to his mischievous antics, as he pranked fellow Twitch streamer and friend Kai Cenat.

The Cristiano Ronaldo die hard fan did this by exposing what appeared to be his (Cenat's) phone number. Although the number was fake, it still left the New York native streamer in a state of panic due to Speed's sudden and unexpected move.

What hapened during Speed's IRL stream?

All of this happened on November 5, at Speed's first live-streamed event in person, which was held in Manchester.

In response to the streamer comically toying with the idea of revealing his phone number, Kai quipped saying, "Do not give them my number!"

On his livestream, IShowSpeed went back to his pranking shenanigans, FaceTiming Kai Cenat. In a lighthearted yet cunning turn of events, he staged a screen share of Kai's phone number with the live crowd as well as internet viewers.

Addressing the gathering (although Kai remained on the call), Speed said, "You want his number too? Alright, bet, I got you, I got you. Hold up wait, wait. I got you, just wait."

He then turned his phone towards the camera and said, "Yo, this is his number. This is Kai's number. Call his number, call him, call him."

Upon witnessing this gesture, the panic-stricken Kai Cenat swiftly hung up the call.

Fans react to Speed's prank

The hilarious video was quickly posted on Twitter, where it received attention by Drama Alert (@DramaAlert), a well known web channel, and it provoked a variety of responses by netizens.

A user wrote, "At least they're having fun." The next user said, "Dudes phone would be buzzing right now." Another user wrote, "It's those marketing text numbers lol."

One user laughed out loud, saying,"Classic speed", while adding an emoji. The next user wrote, "I give out my number to all my subs."

Another user said, "Kai might want to change his phone number." While another user said, "Not very nice."

Tags news